Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer (DayZ)

What do you recommend for our future videos?

Hello DayZ community  :beans:

I just came on here to ask the question what do you recommend for our future DayZ videos? 

Our channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XN4swCQFF5-Crg9TaBNlA

We are slightly on the right track, but do you think that we need more looting and player engagement instead of just PVP?

:beans: in advance

How about you try to play on hardcore servers. Because honestly I'm tired of all these 3pp videos  B)

"Look at me, standing behind a wall, while using 3pp view to spot other players and then shoot them" 

Edited by TiKilla
  • Like 2

How about you try to play on hardcore servers. Because honestly I'm tired of all these 3pp videos  B)

Exactly what we were thinking  :) The video will be up some time tomorrow afternoon in Australian time. I will be aiming to get a few hold ups initiated and such just to make the video interesting. 

• Like 1

"Look at me, standing behind a wall, while using 3pp view to spot other players and then shoot them" 

That is not the core of a good gameplay video. The core of a good gameplay video is content and if you don't have that it doesn't matter whether you are 1pp or 3pp.

Exactly what we were thinking  :) The video will be up some time tomorrow afternoon in Australian time. I will be aiming to get a few hold ups initiated and such just to make the video interesting. 

Make that tomorrow afternoon as my mate is kinda not in the mood to play after his parrot died XD