Sign in to follow this  
SkaalBones

Outfit

1. is it possibile to change outfit/find clothing?

2. Do bandits have their own outfit?

:huh:

1.Yes it is possible , but the outfit is a Ghillie suit [The suit with grass on it :XD]I think that there are more suit , but I found only the Ghillie.

2.I havent saw bandits yet ,but I think that they have a suit.

I usaully play a girlie- ( thinking people might not shot my face off - Doesn't work )

I found some civvies, but it Said the female model cant use this item until something happens, Cant remember the rest

There is a Ghillie Suit which is sought after by most people.

A Camo Outfit though I think it is bugged rather bad. So you might want to steer clear of it. (I found mine in an outhouse lol)

Anyone can get a Bandit outfit. You have to kill a certain amount of players so that your skin will change to that of a Bandit. People will see you for what you are and it will happen even if you kill in self defense. So if your being shot at try and go for the legs and cripple them and GTFO.

You can either get a ghillie suit or a camo clothing. Although as a girl you cannot wear any of those, you'll just be stuck with the civilian skin/outfit.

I've been using the ghillie suit for a while now and it works perfectly fine, although there might be a SMALL chance that you're gonna bug, I can tell about the camo clothing because I don't really use it, but I have friends who have been using it for a while and never had any kind of problems. They're not that easy to be found, although you just need to look carefully I guess.

breitling watches always leave an impression of classy appearance and great accuracy as well on all watch crazes.

Mmm, classy....

SPAM. Spam is classy.