Sign in to follow this  
BlindJesus

Can someone enlighten me about time of day on servers?

So apparently depending on client/player, it can be day and night on the same server? Me and a coomrade went on an emergency morphine save to some randy to vybor last night, right when it was getting dark. After being told on side chat there was a sniper in the area we slowly made our way to the tall tower to save this gentlemen. After a few brief words, he told us it was daytime for him but not us? Soon after healing him, my comrade got picked off by a sniper, inthe pitch black, he respawned and it was day out again? Can someone explain how this is possible?

So apparently depending on client/player' date=' it can be day and night on the same server? Me and a coomrade went on an emergency morphine save to some randy to vybor last night, right when it was getting dark. After being told on side chat there was a sniper in the area we slowly made our way to the tall tower to save this gentlemen. After a few brief words, he told us it was daytime for him but not us? Soon after healing him, my comrade got picked off by a sniper, inthe pitch black, he respawned and it was day out again? Can someone explain how this is possible?

[/quote']

The night and day cycles take about twenty minutes, but there is a one-hour window between 5am - 6am, and 7am - 8am where you can have different light levels depending on who logged in when. (If I'm not mistaken, this is what I've experienced personally. Can anyone else confirm?)

I dont know the answer why it happens but I concur that it does.

Me and some m8s actually experience 2hr differences on the same sever.

For one of us it can be 6pm and light.For the other its 8pm and dark.

All the 8pm guy has to do though is goto the lobby and reconnect.

Its a bit of a game breaker.

Hope it gets fixed.