Sign in to follow this  
halex1316

PeaC Restarted Server After Dying - EU73

The server Admin, PeaC, restarted the server EU73 after I killled him. I looted his body, and found Night Vision Goggles and a GPS, along with a lot of other good loot, and as I can guess, him being a poor sport restarted the server in hopes of A.) not saving the stuff I took and B.) his death would not be registered. I'm not sure why he did it, but it seems too odd that he restarted the server RIGHT after I looted his body. I don't have any exact evidence, but I was either kicked from the server, or he restarted it as I can't find it in the list anymore. If any of the Dev team can track server restarts, the server was restarted at approx. 11:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, and his death couldn't have been but 5 minutes prior. I'm sure, since you have the leaderboards, you can see that he died at approximately that time, and that the server was restarted shortly after.

NOTE - I also had two vehicles that my friends and I were traveling with, I spawned in to check on them, saw him running over a hill, shot him, looted his body, and I believe he restarted so he could just come back and steal the vehicles for himself.

Server Admin - PeaC

Server - EU73

Again, I don't have any VISUAL proof, but I'm sure the Devs for DayZ have some way of confirming what I have said. I was in the TeamSpeak with some friends as well and they can support my claims, as I was talking about seeing him as soon as he came into my sights.

So you have no proof, why would they go through thousands of logs to prove your case.

IF, he was guilty he would gain nothing from it aside from possibly re spawning in alive, which you can do by just disconnecting right after you die.

The devs are busy finding hackers and setting up servers, they're not going to spend several hours searching through logs to get proof for you.

Even so, admins can restart the server when ever they want, if he wants to restart it after he dies he's allowed to.

At the most he restarted it so his body would be gone so you couldn't loot it.

Now i'm in a hurry. Well.

I'm alive NW of Airfield and I do not own a NVG or GPS. So wasn't me that you killed. I'm going to check logs later to see who you killed, I've shutdown the server Eu73 for now. EU74 is up, which i will monitor thru my phone while busy. two other people that had control over the server and currently not anymore. till i got time to check.

Fun facts.

"Again, I don't have any VISUAL proof, but I'm sure the Devs for DayZ have some way of confirming what I have said. I was in the TeamSpeak with some friends as well and they can support my claims, as I was talking about seeing him as soon as he came into my sights."

FYI, it's no-name-tag on EU73. So either your lying on that part, or...

Quack

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18443&pid=165825#pid165825

Quack

..cheating, which explains the lack of visual proof? idk

/P

Anyways I'm looking forward to the reply now when i got more meat on my bones.

I didn't see his name when I saw him, I saw "PeaC was killed." after putting 4 bullets into him. So maybe it wasn't you, but it seemed very coincidental that the server restarted at that moment.

"The devs are busy finding hackers and setting up servers, they're not going to spend several hours searching through logs to get proof for you."

I posted the time of the incident and the server that it happened on. I'm sure there won't be "hours searching through logs".