Sign in to follow this  
speca

"Heavy Rain" - DayZ Video (Need feedback!)

Hey guys, i've recently made a DayZ video and i would really love some of your guys feedback. At times i do get carried away, but damn i just got into the moment. First time playing DayZ in months as a matter of fact, could hardly get my PC to run it.

Basic overview; Some PvP action, i take out a group of players before dying myself, i come back and give them some trouble. I then travel along the coast, taking out a few players before reaching my final resting place that is the infamous town of Elektro. An interesting day in the DayZ world.

Video link - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvM6FaKHB8&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

The ruined gear in there bags was done by you shooting them, not them picking it up. Good video hope you do more

• Like 1

The ruined gear in there bags was done by you shooting them, not them picking it up. Good video hope you do more

Oh.. Thanks! Don't know how the whole gear system works in regards to decay, also yea. I'm considering doing more :)

I'll have to watch the video tomorrow. I could only watch some today because either my internet or Youtube is acting up.

So far though, I like the editing you put into it. That map part was cool. Plus from what I can tell you actually put the time and effort in to actually focus on the important parts to keep the video entertaining. I know what that's like, so good job  :thumbsup:

I'll have to watch the video tomorrow. I could only watch some today because either my internet or Youtube is acting up.

So far though, I like the editing you put into it. That map part was cool. Plus from what I can tell you actually put the time and effort in to actually focus on the important parts to keep the video entertaining. I know what that's like, so good job  :thumbsup:

Awesome to hear man :D Thanks for the feedback/comments too, means a lot. 

Oh look, another video of someone running around getting constant "hunger" and "thirst" notifications, KOSing people, calling them faggots, then complaining about how shitty the community is...