lycanheart

Two days in the life of James, twilight zone

OK, weird situation here. Started playing Dayz two weeks ago, its fun, but two days ago i started a game, spawned on the east coast, and ran inland as you do. Found a small town, got my axe, some food and water. Then i decided to run west to go towards airfield. I found another town Ropka, now this is the fun part. no matter which direction i left this town, i end up on the east coast. I followed the signs, stayed on the roads, but still went in circles. I stood in front of the main sign in town, ran directly north, and ended back in town, so i ran east, and got to the east coast. Came back to Ropka, and ran west, but it took me up north where believe it or not i have just ran for two hours on a main road and seen nothing. Now im wishing for a zombie to come and eat me so i can die and respawn. 

Just wanted to share my frustrations :huh:

Ropka is Gorka, "Ropka" is what the kyrillic discription looks like... and it seems like you are doing something wrong, because i don't see a way you could run in circles... try other roads or go offroad for a while and you are exiting the twilight zone ;)