Sign in to follow this  
det0x

Player DC While getting shot at. EU74 (Video)

Me and my friend was sniping a player, we got him. Then he spawned nearby and got back to his dead body to loot it. When we fired at him again he disconnected.

Player Name : FLO

Server : EU74

Time : 00:35 Night to Saturday 23.

You can clearly see it in the video.

For one, You clearly don't see anything in this video besides your friend being a TERRIBLE shot. I just see a player looting a body that you guys seemed to let slip past your " sniper ".

It's difficult to 'snipe' with a Lee enfield at such a distance. Plus, if you set the quality to the highest setting, you can cleary see that the player looted the body, then moved a bit and at last dissapeared (equals disconnecting).

However, I don't think the dev team will global ban this player for just disconnecting during a firefight (which is annoying, but not worth their time).

For one' date=' You clearly don't see anything in this video besides your friend being a TERRIBLE shot. I just see a player looting a body that you guys seemed to let slip past your " sniper ".

[/quote']

Just to be clear, Youtube scaled my video down and made it crappy. Second my friend did Hit the player, Third The player looted himself that we killed 10 mins earlier.

I thought he was meaning the player spawned back at his body and then just looted it and DC'D. If it was just a DC issue there is a 99% chance NOTHING will be done, It happens ALL the time. Also, a lee Enfield is a 1 shot. So your friend didn't hit him.

Well this video doesn't show much of anything it doesn't even show the name of the person your shooting at so how do you even know who it was? Only thing i see is a bad shot with a lee enfield.