elTigreChino

Day Z hidden behind desktop

So, I am playing when it will freeze and my desktop will appear. I can still hear myself running around if I move about, but there is no game to see.

I have tried alt-tabbing back into the game, but this does nothing. I can still move about, open the main menu and stuff, but I can't actually see any of this.

This is a common issue between people apparently. I reported it a couple days ago and since then various others with various computer specs has it happen to them. You are not alone, brother! Hopefully this next patch will help us all out.

just kill it in windows or press alt+f4 when you are in game and launch the game again...

I think the arma has problems with recovering the graphic mode after its reset

It does it every time else I wouldn't have a problem launching the game again ^_^

I have, it's not my drivers as many people have this happen, with various cards coming from nvidea and amd both. I have updated my drivers though prior to realizing that it is happening to other people as well.

AMD X6 1090T @ 3.2

AMD HD6870 1gb

8gb Ram

----

All my games run great including Arma2. I'm not complaining to any degree, just anxious to be able to play again ^_^.

Same problem here. Pushing shift and - together, than typing flush gets you back in the game. But still it's a problem. Especially when it happens while you're hunted by zombies.

@Dagski

Is it a joke? I have to type "flush"? Why Flush? How did you find it out?

I will try it...Have the same problem with old and new graphic drivers.

Edited by Headbucket

No just push esc to open the menu and alt + enter to take it to windowed mode then you can alt + enter again to take you back to the game.... but it's really annoying

Edited by TheDiamondWeapon