Sign in to follow this  
Dendrek

HUD Glitch/zombie interaction

I thought I had installed the game properly, however I've noticed several strange problems..or blessings depending on how you look at it :P

I can enter third person in the singleplayer games, but on the Dayz mod specifically, I can't see the pulses(for sight and sound),and I can't equip the hatchet as a weapon. Additionally, I can't right click the canned food or canteen to consume.

I am very new to the game, but I'm pretty certain you shouldn't be able to walk right up to a zombie. However, I've been able to ignore zombies altogether thus far and attribute this to some strange glitch.

Also, would appreciate knowing of a method to see if I have the latest version of the game installed.

It's worth noting: I am still capable of killing players(sorry select bystanders), but the zombies seem to act as if I'm completely invisible to them. I'd normally be happy about a glitch like this, but half the game is being careful for people AND zombies.

I also have this glitch if someone could help that would be awesome. I've tried reinstalling dayz, and verifing arma 2, and arma 2 ao game cache