manbearpig

Its always sunny in Elektro/Fresh spawn army v hostile group

This server lists as 'high loot', is that even possible? can servers control loot??

anyone?

there is a new town called Elektrogorsk?

I always call it Elektrogorsk, i struggle to pronounce Elektrozavodsk.

No it's bs.

Will the servers ever be able to control loot amounts? I hated that about the mod.

Will the servers ever be able to control loot amounts? I hated that about the mod.

I fucking hope not. At least not on the public hive portion. Private hives will likely be able to define more parameters, but hopefully there won't be admin tool suites created and disseminated, otherwise the inevitable admin abuse shit will start happening all over again. I mean beyond the restarts after death crap that's apparently happening now. And "twentington eleventy vehicles!"

You really need to be able to pronounce Elektrozavodsk. Spoken in a deep voice with a Russian accent it's glorious. Practice.

;-P

• Like 1

Best Halloween special, eva...

It's such a good program. I need to catch up, a few seasons behind now.

I fucking hope not. At least not on the public hive portion. Private hives will likely be able to define more parameters, but hopefully there won't be admin tool suites created and disseminated, otherwise the inevitable admin abuse shit will start happening all over again. I mean beyond the restarts after death crap that's apparently happening now. And "twentington eleventy vehicles!"

You really need to be able to pronounce Elektrozavodsk. Spoken in a deep voice with a Russian accent it's glorious. Practice.

;-P

I remember playing on an epoch server just before the release of standalone, the players on the server were a good lot, but the admin kept spawning about 70-80 bright yellow SUVS everytime the server restarted. It kind of defeated the object, just being able to jump into one of the best land vehicles you could find straight after death. He did the same with push bikes and loot too. Then, to make things worse the admins started teleporting around a lot. We left the server quite quickly. The wall bug is annoying me on the current build though, i've seen so many people do it. Although, I'm sure it will be fixed by next patch.

I remember playing on an epoch server just before the release of standalone, the players on the server were a good lot, but the admin kept spawning about 70-80 bright yellow SUVS everytime the server restarted. It kind of defeated the object, just being able to jump into one of the best land vehicles you could find straight after death. He did the same with push bikes and loot too. Then, to make things worse the admins started teleporting around a lot. We left the server quite quickly. The wall bug is annoying me on the current build though, i've seen so many people do it. Although, I'm sure it will be fixed by next patch.

I saw that video (yours). That was ridiculous. What were they worth? A couple of coppers? The NEAF hangar glitch also sucks, which is where I think the dude who killed Chimpy was sitting in your recent videos. I agree, it will get fixed.

I saw that video (yours). That was ridiculous. What were they worth? A couple of coppers? The NEAF hangar glitch also sucks, which is where I think the dude who killed Chimpy was sitting in your recent videos. I agree, it will get fixed.

Which hangar glitch?

Which hangar glitch?

PM'd to avoid advertising it further.

PM'd to avoid advertising it further.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know if Chimpy was glitch killed. I'm going to have to watch it back.

Edited by Guest

Bumping like a champ

unintentionally haha i've carried the conversation on in PM to stop it anyway.