Sign in to follow this  
Shirt

Banned for logging on o.O

I logged on to the server Vendetta (2player server). Shortly after clicking OK when in the lobby. I was Banned.

Is this guy allowed to ban me for just logging on the server??

........ i don't even

i hope that wasn't a legit question.....i also hope you don't expect to get ANYTHING accomplished here (aside from being trolled) without some type of info/screen shots.

The only info i have is the server name (vendetta) and the time that it happened (about 1540).

What exactly happened was i logged onto the server to the player lobby (where u can see the players who are online; in game = green / in lobby = orange), clicked 'OK' turning my name green, and as it was loading i was banned.

What more information would be needed?

Why dont u try that server for yourself and u will see what happened.

I dont have fraps, or the game running through Steam, and didnt know of any way to take a screenshot so i am unable to provide one im afraid.

(ps, excuse my slack grammar)

The only info i have is the server name (vendetta) and the time that it happened (about 1540).

What exactly happened was i logged onto the server to the player lobby (where u can see the players who are online; in game = green / in lobby = orange)' date=' clicked 'OK' turning my name green, and as it was loading i was banned.

What more information would be needed?

Why dont u try that server for yourself and u will see what happened.

I dont have fraps, or the game running through Steam, and didnt know of any way to take a screenshot so i am unable to provide one im afraid.

(ps, excuse my slack grammar)

[/quote']

You have to run ur game in window mode to take a screenshot otherwise printscreen just caps ur desktop > ALT Enter.

Rejoin it, take a cap n post it here

U are saying that i should take a screenshot of my attempt to join that will automatically tell me i can't join becuase i am banned?

there is only one reason someone would join into a 2 player only server,, and no its not curiosity .............

moosenoodles don't be a troll or close minded, there is never one reason for something.

I was looking at 2 player servers the other night, it was the only one that had a slot free, the only reason I didn't join it was because it was only 2 players, I thought it must be a private one or something.

I was looking at 2 player servers the other night' date=' it was the only one that had a slot free, the only reason I didn't join it was because it was only 2 players, I thought it must be a private one or something.

[/quote']

Private servers aren't allowed, feel free to join it next time.

With this server name are you absolutely sure it was a dayZ server? Also are you actually server it wasnt some auto kick/ban due to mods, versions, etc.? Understand ArmA2 has many mods/server types beyond dayz.