bhappy

empty landscape problem

Whenever I join a server there are no buildings or trees. There is just hills with grass and other players standing still. Any replies would be great, thanks,

Erik

same bug as me , but ... no grass, no trees, no nothing ..

This happened to me few weeks ago and downloading the latest beta patch for arma2 worked.

It had been runngin awesome since then and today I have played 4-5 hours but now when I went to join a new server I started in the desert again with no trees,etc.. and all my gear is GONE!

Love this game so much, but argh this sucks haha

I'm having this problem too. I have no idea how to fix it. I tried running in one direction for a while, but that didn't solve anything. It doesn't help that I don't know how to find which way is east without a compass.

Whenever I join a server there are no buildings or trees. There is just hills with grass and other players standing still. Any replies would be great' date=' thanks,

Erik

[/quote']

dude i am getting that each map i get are just hills and people standing

Yeah, I was in a deer stand looting then decided to log off and take a break, I re-log a couple hours later on the same server and find myself in the wilderness -.- I have alot of sht so I don't want to respawn nor do I want to walk east for 1-2 hours to finally find the tree line.

Hopefully it will actually get fixed in 1.7.2. and when I log back on I'll be back in the actual play area...

I too had this issue and had a definite 10 minute wtf moment. If you go into the game menu via ESC key and click respawn, then disconnect and continue it seems to resolve this issue. However you do die and you do lose your shit.

Omfg this is so dumb. I had pretty much every good item you could think of on me. Log out for like 30 mins, come back and bam. Middle of nowhere and no gear.

Which server was everyone on that's having this problem? I was in Seattle 37.

I had the same problem, fuck walking 45 minutes. Join the server calle ''Canadian 2'' and you will spawn in forests. You should also install 6 updater if you don't see yourself in third person. Heres a tut-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B6FZI1kVlc