Sign in to follow this  
CMlegend7

Character Loading Incorrectly

Earlier today i was playing some standalone with one of my mates and then I got glitched in the wall of the tec building in the military camp just north of Kamenka. When i got lodged into the wall of the tec building. I could not look around I could not move at all and i tried to vault out but it did not work I then relogged and then when i rejoined my character had reset. However when launching the game at the home screen I am able to see the old character which got reset but when I join a server I am a freshspawn. Anybody have any ideas of how to fix this I have searched and cannot find a solution to this problem so has anyone else have this problem if so have you fixed it and how.

And Its not a hardcore server because the server which killed me I logged out of and rejoined as I was playing with a mate at the time.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This.

-CM 

Edited by CMlegend7

Make sure you aren't logging into a hardcore server.

• Like 1

I encountered a similar problem, in the daying randomly inside buildings thread I already told this, I was killed by an inanimated building, yes, a building killed me, twice in fact, on the second time, I wasn't actually killed but I bled unconcious (pretty sadistic building if you ask me), given the choice to respawn I go for the click, wait for the 30 seconds requested by the game and when I try to respawn I get the message "Ready...Testing 1 2 3" What normally happens to everyone, except I never respawn, Its all black, and afeter a short perios of time..."30...seconds to respawn". The way I fixed this is by exiting the game, and opening it from steam again

Hope this info helps you :)

Edited by Tincho147