Sign in to follow this  
gangrenetvp

Those who support Poo and other ideas Rocket has sign here.

So there is a No poo, no pee, no nudity thread... Well, poo is already on the agenda and I fully support it and support Rocket's vision... I'm not sure who these people are, but just because you bought the game doesn't mean you get control of the creative license of the game. I think Rocket should be able to do as he see's fit as it is his concept. I like what Rocket has done so far and I'm looking forward to the poo and sickness mechanics being implemented. Everyone poos in real life and if you poo in game, deal with it. 

They said only comment if you support their idea on their thread... So, only comment below if you think Rocket should be able to do what he wants with his game... and if someone feels morally compromised because of a game feature, simple, don't play said game.

"I support Rocket and his vision".

I would like to be able to take a dump in this game called DayZ :P

All of the nay sayers always say "Well then people are going to shit on or throw it after eachother" or something stupid like that. That doesn't need to be implemented.

Maybe it can be implemented in a way so we can only take a dump in the woods or something.

It needs to be implemented! Later! In Beta!