Sign in to follow this  
dayz of darkness

Dayz of Darkness, DayZ Enhanced Performance Servers

dayzofdarkness.jpg

Dear survivors,

Our new server has been equiped with enhanced hardware and has DayZ Epoch installed, running the Chernarus map on high performance hosted from The Netherlands (The land where people walk on wooden shoes, eat cheese all day long and have a windmill in their garden). The server is a mix of awesome Dutch, Belgian and English (chat in English) people who are looking for some more active players to fill up the open slots. We got active helpful admins on our own forum, site and in-game servers on standby for any help you might need. We don't care if you are a bambi, regular or veteran player, if you play fair you can expect all the help you need!

TeamSpeak 3 is available for all survivors.

Epoch server special features:

- Blastcore

- Safe Suicide

- No Base Decay

- Self Bloodbag

- Vehicle Towing

- JSRS Soundmod

- Snap Build Pro

- Wicked AI Addon

- Trader God Mode

- 1/10 oz Plot Pole

- Custom starting gear

- Epoch Mission System

- Custom Debug Monitor

- Anti Backpack Stealing

- Black Market Gem Trade

- Unlimited Building Space

- Dynamic Vehicle Hatches

- Custom faces up to 10MB

Thank you for giving this post a read and if you enjoy the server please leave a comment on what you liked or what not, or make a forum post on our own forum.

See you soon in Chernarus!

Dayz of Darkness Admin Team

DayZ Epoch Enhanced Performance Server; Connection info: 109.236.89.182:2602

DayZ Epoch Enhanced Performance Server:

b_560_95_1.png

TeamSpeak3:

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Dayz of Darkness
  • Like 1

Damn! what a nice server guy's !

Also the Free Teamspeak  server ! ! ! ! !

Keep it up guy's !

Due to a severe DDoS attack the TeamSpeak3 voice server has been moved behind the Second Layer Anti-DDoS under ip: 188.165.255.111:10039

The Standalone server has been upgraded with Battleye Extended Controls (B.E.C) and is back online. Thank you for your patience.

I've been playing this and the biggest thing it's got going for it is the sense of a perpetual purpose in the game. Starting off, I've been trying to build wealth so I can afford to buy a safe. A safe is non-moveable and non-destructable. Only the player that bought it can open it so you can store your stuff in it and not worry. The problem is that it costs ten 10oz gold bars. To get that much money, you have to sell lots of stuff.

You start off at the coast with no weapon and very few items, just like in vanilla Dayz. You obviously want to get a weapon and some supplies before hunting down a vehicle, perhaps fixing it up, then head north, where the traders are. They are located at Stary, north of the NWAF and at Klen. 

The traders buy a lot of different items and some are worth more than others. For example, a bloodbag is worth three 1oz silver bars. Collect ten of these bars and they can be smelted into a 10oz silver bar. Once you have 3 of thesem they can be traded in for one 1oz gold bar. Get twn 10oz Gold bars, smelt into one 10oz bar, and continue. Ten of these 10oz bars will get you a safe. That's really what you should shoot for. It'll take time. If you're lucky enough to find a vehicle, you may be able to trade it in for up to 3 gold bars.

Once the safe is aquired, you can start storing your wealth, buying building supplies to make your own base, or maybe even buy a vehicle that can be locked so no one else can take it (They can damage and salvage it, though).

the best thing is i have a massive amount of FPS on this sever while my pc is 5 YEARS OLD! its not a gaming rig just an old desktop. i really enjoy playing on this server, it has the oldschool Vanilla Dayz feeling with a touch of epoch.

I hope to see some of you guys there. Make sure you check out the Epoch page and Dayzofdarkness.com

The best thing is i have a massive amount of FPS on this sever while my pc is 5 YEARS OLD! its not a gaming rig just an old desktop. i really enjoy playing on this server, it has the oldschool Vanilla Dayz feeling with a touch of epoch.

That's the reason why we have extremely expensive state of the art hardware, schielded behind a Second Layer Anti-DDoS for best performance even on older pc's. If you install Arma 2: British Armed Forces and Arma 2: Private Military Company you will get the high resolution texture packs for even better graphics.

If there are Dutch or English speaking survivors out there who are looking for a clan or group to join, the SFclan and some bandit groups on our server are now recruiting again!

Epoch Update:

The armored SUV can now open and close its hatch to hide the minigun inside the vehicle, also with active gunner for quick action in case of emergency.

10255883_309753502505885_411784003213449

1625692_309753522505883_6237216305812830

We are searching some active bandit players for our Enhanced Performance Epoch server with a talent to hunt down players, know how to handle explosives and who can spice up a server!

DayZ Epoch Enhanced Performance Server; Connection info: 109.236.89.182:2602

For server updates, information and rankings please visit: http://www.dayzofdarkness.com

See you soon on our Wanted List!

882116_315327591948476_30000317669606113

EVAC chopper script now added to the Dayz of Darkness Epoch server:

1) Land a helicopter of your choice on a clear space in your base or safe place on the map

2) Scroll down on the helicopter, click "Set EVAC chopper" and pay 5 briefcases

3) A heli platform will be build under the helicopter

4) If you are 500m away of the platform you can scroll down and clik "Call EVAC chopper" the helicopter takes off and lands at an open spot around your location

You only need to pay the 5 Briefcases one time for building the platform, after that the evac flights are unlimited

Two new clans have been welcomed last month, if you want to make your own group of friends and need a forum topic for recruitment or locked TeamSpeak 3 channel just ask and we create it for you!

Dayz of Darkness Epoch (109.236.89.182:2332) update: J.S.R.S. v.1.5. JSRS Soundmod

10371386_330807620400473_585172100743286

The Dayz of Darkness Epoch server has now been updated with the J.S.R.S. v.1.5. Soundmod for that even more realistic experience (optional, not required to join the server)

Install guide:

Dayz of Darkness: Epoch (109.236.89.182:2602)

Updated to Epoch 1.0.5.1, all extra mods and upgrades are reinstalled and tested, all player data recoverd.

See you soon in Chernarus