Ulysses404

Need some extra help/Security? Protection from bandits? Security services for Hire! Post Here!

Here's a shout out to all my fellow Survivors, Scavengers, Medics, Heroes, YouTubers, New Players, and other individuals in need of Security services!

I'm posting here to let you all know that I am starting a service where anyone in need of support, help, or extra security/protection can hire me on for an extended amount of time until they no longer need/want my help. My time is cheap, so dont worry about payment to much :)

What I do/can help with

Need someone to provide over-watch while you loot the town? Call me up!

Getting hunted by a pack of bandits? Call me up!

Are you a streamer/youtuber who constantly gets stream sniped? Call me up, and Ill do my best to help you out!

Medics providing assistance to survivors need extra security so you dont get ambushed? Im your guy!

Is that one guy in Electro killing innocent survivors and you cant do anything about it because he has all the loot in town? Let me know, ill take care of him.

and just about anything you can think of related to this! Will provide any form of Security, Over-watch, scouting/navigation, etc. Im a jack of all trades! I can provide medical/supply assistance for you, but I mostly work on security services.

Experience/Skills

My Name is Matt, but i prefer to be called Vee, as that's what i usually go by online and such. Im 20 years old, I've played Arma and DayZ for around 2 years now, Im very experienced in combat tactics, I know strategy very well, I know my way around Chenarus very well, and I work great by myself or with a group of 2-4. Can effectively engage targets at 600m or more if need be. Im pretty damn good at what I do, so when you call me up, you can expect reliability, and the job to get done. I cannot show you proof of my work just yet, so you'll just have to take my word for it. In the past I used to play with a friend from the Netherlands, and I was really the only guy he wanted to play with because I was such a good teammate, and i knew how to have a good time while doing what I do.

Payment

I will take payment of any kind. Right now, I will be taking donations, so my services are technically free, but as time goes on I will probably be in need of something. I do not ask for much. Usually If i do require payment, I'll ask for what I need most at the time like a can o' Beans, battery, a few bullets, etc. Donations are always welcome. Please do not offer me 6 pairs of pants though or something else that ridiculous, i need stuff I can use :D

Contact

If you want to get in touch with me, you can do one of 2 things.

1. You can post here or PM me, and i will try to respond as soon as possible. I will check here regularly.

2. Contact me on Steam directly. My Steam name right now is "Jumping Jehosaphats". This is subject to change, and if it does change, I will edit it here asap. Look for the same picture as my avatar here.

I live in the US, in Mountain standard time(GMT-7) I am on usually from 1pm-10pm, can be earlier depending on what is going on in my life.

When you contact me,  I will respond as soon as reasonably possible. Real Life may interfere with my services(may be offline, out of town). In game I usually try to stick around the center of the map, and have a patrol route that extends down into the major cities. If you need assistance on the other side of the map, it may take a little while to get there, but i will finish the job, you might just have to be a little patient. I do HIGHLY prefer if the party i am assisting has a microphone(s), but it is not absolutely required, you just have be good with your communication when typing to me.

Future Expansion/Goals

As the game develops into a bigger/better version of itself, it will probably be easier to get assistance from me(Ex: vehicles, better gear,etc).

I will also take on other individuals who are seeking this kind of work/or who seek to provide similar services. If you wish to do this though, you will have to be very experienced in DayZ/Arma, because the people you are helping are relying on you to get it done. Contact me here if you wish to help with this and join up. Should have a microphone.

These kind of things will help to improve the overall quality of my services. over time.

IF YOU WISH TO LEAVE A REVIEW, PLEASE LEAVE IT BELOW.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Trails. I'll see you out there....

***Will not provide assistance for: combat loggers, hackers, exploiters, and general jerkoffs. I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

• Like 4

Good idea but i think difficult to handel. But if you can handle it i would really like to see something like that on Twitch. It sounds amazing and if you going to Twitch that i think few people will watch that.

• Like 1

Good idea but i think difficult to handel. But if you can handle it i would really like to see something like that on Twitch. It sounds amazing and if you going to Twitch that i think few people will watch that.

Thanks, yea unfortunately i dont think my graphics card would be able to play and record at the same time. I do fine with just playing the game, but idk how well it would work with recording/streaming. I do have to disagree it wouldnt be hard for me to handle right now. My biggest problem with it right now would be travel time/distance and  the general alpha bugginess causing issues.