malakdecaen

Create LAN party

Hi all and thanks for you'r mod i like it .

I have a question if is possible to make a lite version of you'r mod for create a LAN party .

I want play only with my friend and edit the mod if is possible .

thanks in advance .

Rocket doesn't, therefore no one does. Somewhere in the "General Discussion" area is a mission that's marked in "Important threads" called Chernarus Apocalypse" or something along those lines. It's not even close to DayZ, but it'll definitely rustle your jimmies if you just want a decent zombie mission

It isn't currently possible, but I do believe rocket said he may consider adding in some kind of DayZ lite further down the line.

Also @QbertTK I quite want a lan mode, but I guess I am no one, what having an opinion that differs from rocket and all.

It isn't currently possible' date=' but I do believe rocket said he may consider adding in some kind of DayZ lite further down the line.

Also @QbertTK I quite want a lan mode, but I guess I am no one, what having an opinion that differs from rocket and all.

[/quote']

As of now the only form of support offered for SP/Co-op was a mission linked in "Important threads." There was another but if I link it here I fear that rocket will show up outside my house and kill me for my beans, the idea of which is not appealing.