Sign in to follow this  
burmabaines@hotmail.co.uk

Reload doesn't seem to work.

This is frustrating the hell out of me. I have a Blaze 95 double rifle and a snaploader. My assigned reload button doesn't do anything. I've never seen the reload icon in the middle of my screen. Yesterday I could press the "use" button twice to reload but today I can't even get that to do anything. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Could be a couple of things. Do you have ammo left? Is it the right type? (There are 7,62x39 and 7,62x51). Is your ammo or the gun ruined?

Blaze can only be reloaded using "r" if you have the speed loader which OP has, did you check to see the speed loaders where loaded, I believe they still have the picture's of bullets when empty. Other wise try unloading the speed loader's and reloading them.

I currently got a Blaze on my char on regular with 1 speed loader. When I got the speedloader with ammo attached to the gun, you can still reload (via the mousewheel) regular bullets into the gun, then you'll find the speedloader in your inventory again.

@OP:

Have you tried to drag and drop the ammo on the gun in the inventory?

I had this happen to me with my M4 the other day!  The magazine showed up at one point in my inventory and my gun.  Completely f'ed.  I dropped the magazine which allowed me to manually switch it out, however I could never reload it again without going into inventory.  Even with a different magazine I still couldn't reload. 

Fixed this by dieing :D. 

Edited by ramsfan00

Hello again. We'll after playing for a little bit more I now have a pristine mosin. I have lots of the correct ammo and can drag and drop from the inventory. I have r, y, and the middle mouse (none show in red)button and none of them reload, even if entirely empty of ammo. I have the gun in my hand or raised to fire and still nothing. Can't understand it.

You can not reload a Mosin with R. You have to reload it through the inventory. 

You can only reload weapons with R if they have a speedloader/magazin which you have loaded in your inventory

Hello again. We'll after playing for a little bit more I now have a pristine mosin. I have lots of the correct ammo and can drag and drop from the inventory. I have r, y, and the middle mouse (none show in red)button and none of them reload, even if entirely empty of ammo. I have the gun in my hand or raised to fire and still nothing. Can't understand it.

The Mosin must be manually reloaded, there is no clip/mag/speedloader for it

You also have to make sure the mosin is empty, you cant just add ammo as you shoot it.. If you fire 2 rounds that will leave 3 in the gun, you have to remove the ammo from the gun combine if needed then reload it with 5 rounds.

Hope this helps

Corrected reload mechanics

You know what I mean, and you hate it too. You pick up a speed loader, a different type of mag or a snaploader and go loot a town. Every tenth door you want to open gets your character confused, and he reloads his gun. There should be a separate button that pops up the reload or use inventory menu, interacting with surroundings should be separate from interacting with your weapon / hands.

... Ack, didn't realize this was a necro. :(

Edited by Sokak