Matros69

Can't get healthy status

After blood transfusion I can't get healthy status is that bug? Im bright green energized and hydrated but I don't have healthy status.. thank's for thehelp.

try to get whacked by zombie once, it'll update the status to healing and then healthy

Hello! Your friendly neighborhood medic here, ready to assist!

The healthy status is challenging to achieve at times. Let me explain.

It is ok to be a morbidly obese survivor, I even encourage it! Your character needs a set amount of energy and water to heal. As your stomach and energy are seperate, eat all you can find. Blood and health are also seperate, so having full blood doesn't make you healthy. After you reach the correct level of food and fluids, you will recieve the healing status. This regenerates blood first at 1 to 5 per second, then health at the same rate. After your blood and health are full, you will be healthy! :D

For further information, I reccomend asking my colleagues in the RRF teamspeak. http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce/

But I had healthy status before, then I donate the blood to my friend and now I can't get healthy status. Im going to try get hit by zombie.

it's a known bug that you're actually healthy but the status doesn't pop up :) not sure whether they fix it yet, so yeah give it a try. or else try guppy's advice eat and drink more 

• Like 1