THEBIGYADIG

DayZ Player Types: What do you bring to the community?

Neither, I kill when I have to, I avoid when avoiding is the best option, I defend my friends, and I get revenge against those who kill my friends.

I am a pussy... i run, always run, never talk and if the situation calls for it I will put someone down...I am probably missing the point because if I interacted then funnier/more interesting stuff would happen, and I might make some new friends but at the moment I am just happy to be alive and explore without some fucker killing me so I run!!!

As a medic and self-proclaimed hero, I really don't see that as an option. I just prepare myself to be able to help or kill whoever I run across.

I am a HILLBILLY who camps out in the forest alone and upon spotting a player, I just hide until they pass. I just like the tension and the ego boost of being unseen.

Not to mention I am wearing an orange raincoat, orange hardhat, an orange mountain pack, ttsko pants and red punk combat boots.

I am a HILLBILLY who camps out in the forest alone and upon spotting a player, I just hide until they pass. I just like the tension and the ego boost of being unseen.

Not to mention I am wearing an orange raincoat, orange hardhat, an orange mountain pack, ttsko pants and red punk combat boots.

You, sir

Are the best Hide n' Seek player who ever lived.

I hereby pass Anne Frank's award onto you.

• Like 1

I think everyone is a survivor (until they die)

and I am a Hero, I helped so many I was once part of TMW a clan of healers and medics  (trusted medics of the wasteland) 

However no longer, as I play alone now which sucks...

It's lonely out there as you look out for other players, save them, or even kill those who are unfriendly. 

When you find yourself fallen and crawl away as you bleed. it really makes you feel alone when there's nobody to aid you.

I often feel like a lone hero, everyone else is just trying to survive and is easily scared to shoot you or is a bandit and wants your beans.

Wheres the other heroes of the wasteland, there simply isn't any.

Edited by Strazyplus