Sign in to follow this  
street707

Worst Bandit Team In The History Of Everything?

Many things could have happened here. Connection errors. Plan Beasting or etc..... LOL either way it's funny.

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 7

You do realize the guy that was standing up was actually unconscious already, right? That's why it was giving you the option to open his bag up with you had your crosshair over him. You could've grabbed his axe and chopped the other guy in the head!

Edited by dvsilverwing
  • Like 1

I still am a DayZ noob but when this video was recorded I was literally on like my second hour of gameplay in DayZ. I've learned a lot and still have a lot to learn. Thanks for watching.This video goes under Chernaurs Diaries a shenanigans type series. If you want something more serious. Check this one out. This is my newest survival Series

A group of four survivors make their way through Elektro, Chernarus. Home of Bandits, Zombies. and hostilities. We Roleplay in this Survival Mini Series and it's built for intensity.

If you enjoy my stuff be sure to also checkout my other DayZ series. Surviving Chernarus & Chernarus Diaries.

Edited by JiggaGeazY

That's hilarious. Second hour playing the game and you beat the shit out of those guys lol. They probably had problems with their games but still, pretty funny.

• Like 1

Very nice moves.  Stick and move stick and move... excellent.  Subscribed, thumbs up! 

LOL. Thanks for the support man. I appreciate it.

has to be the greatest video ive seen yet, props to you man never go out like a bitch.  "Like a Boss"

I thought it was priceless footage as well. I would never let someone hold me up. I'll die swinging. LOL Thanks for watching!

• Like 1

Very nice moves.  Stick and move stick and move... excellent.  Subscribed, thumbs up! 

LOL. I'm here. No I'm here. No I'm here.

Awesome work, dude, seriously.  :D

Edited by Geckofrog7

Awesome work, dude, seriously.  :D

Thank you sir! LOL. Standing my ground one fisting at a time. :)