aBBbullet

some graphics card advice

Hi guys i noticed there seems to be alot of technical knowledge in this forum so thought i would ask you guys , i currently have a fx6300 , 128 ssd  , 8 gb ram , and a radeon hd6500 2gb graphics card  , im currently thinking of purchasing a gtx650 1mb as got a spare £80 to splash would you guys think this is a worthwhile upgrade and would i see much improvement ? thanks guys

Hi guys i noticed there seems to be alot of technical knowledge in this forum so thought i would ask you guys , i currently have a fx6300 , 128 ssd  , 8 gb ram , and a radeon hd6500 2gb graphics card  , im currently thinking of purchasing a gtx650 1mb as got a spare £80 to splash would you guys think this is a worthwhile upgrade and would i see much improvement ? thanks guys

I managed to grab a new 650Ti from fleabay for 80 notes which is a little better than the base 650. That being said this game is really heavy on the CPU so if your main framerate issue is in towns/cities then I wouldn't bother.

yea i have clocked my six core to 4ghz and still struggles lol, just fancy a better card than i have at the moment but if its not gonna improve at all thats noticeable then wont bother