todge2k (DayZ)

Saving Cars and Tents etc

ok so basically me and a friend played yesterday and got an off raod truck and a tent. we went way out into the wilderness away from any town or road and not near to any other spawn locations of other items/vehicles.

its only a 24 man server and we were so far out and hidden it would be highly unlikely anyone could find our stuff where we were.

we logged on this morning only 8 hours later and we both spawn in our spot but both the car and the tent were gone. just before we logged off we did the save fuction on both the tent and the car to make sure.

removing the possibility that someone actually found them could a server restart or something have made us lose our car and tent?

it might be a server glitch, wait for a second server restart!

we had same problem lost 9 Night vision goggles =/

Why the hell do you have 9 sets of night vision anyway? That's stupid, way to hog all of the good gear...

we had same problem lost 9 Night vision goggles =/

Why the hell do you have 9 sets of night vision anyway? That's stupid' date=' way to hog all of the good gear...

[/quote']

If a player dies -> pick up a new pair.

Ye something got fucked up, our whole camp dissapeared.We restarted the server and it was back where it was.So just wait for a restart and hope for the best

yeah i knew about the tents but this was after and it was also the pickup truck that vanished aswell. like others have said i guess all we can do is see what happens when it restarts again.