Sign in to follow this  
Klaangen

Looted gear reverts to gear i had a while before i logged out

Hello!

I've been having this problem and i have searched here on the forum but can't find anything similar.

Ok here's the scenario, Last night i was on playing and came across a heli crash. I looted an FN FAL with one mag which i decided to keep as a second primary for longer distance so i stuffed it in my Alice pack. My primary was a M4A3 CCO with 5 mags. A bit later i came across a DMR with 4 mags so i decide to drop the FAL since it only had one mag and the ammo for it is so rare. I drop it and pick up the DMR and the mags and everything is fine and i play along for a few more hours. Then i log out with my DMR as my primary and my M4A3 CCO in my backpack.

I then log back in about an hour later again and when i open my backpack my M4 is gone and the FN FAL is there instead. I also recieved a few other items that i had dropped off previously. For instance i logged out with one blood pack but logged back in with two.

This has happened to me a few times for different weapons and items. It also seems to happen on all kinds of different servers.

Is this something common that other people experience? if so is there a way around it?

Is it a server bug or a game bug?

Now it happened again and this time i lost my DMR and this darned FN FAL is haunting me! :P

Im seriously thinking it might be cursed! :O