Sign in to follow this  
matthew.hayes.somerville@gmail.com

Few tips to share!

Hi guys!

So yes, I am new to DayZ - but I've learned a few really helpful things over the past few days - seeing as I am a survivor, not really into PvPing, I thought I'd share it with you guys.

One of the best locations I found for medical supplies, was inside Cherno, if you guys know where the hospital is there, you may know that nearby there are medical tents - I arrived with a broken leg on a busy server, in need of morphine - obviously it had been looted fully, but, the first tent I went too, just in the corner, allowed me to use the "Heal at First Aid tent" option. Although this didn't get rid of the icon, I could walk again.

So here's the actual tip. If you want to avoid players, or there is no loot where you believe there should be..

Go to a quiet server!

It worked really well for me. When I went to a new server, the same location had at least five boxes of medical supplies, even found an AK 47 with two mags not far from where I was, a map, a Czech Backpack.

If you're looking for a weapon - move away from the villages - head to farmyards, find the open barns that you can enter, countless times I've been to them and found weapons and ammo - just this morning I was looking for Lee Enfield ammo, when I found a Winchester, with 4 magazines in the same barn for it. Also these barns are a great hold up if you're being chased, Zombies can't run up stairs, so they are extremely easy to kill from this location (or anywhere with stairs) - even with a Makarov, as long as you hit the head, obviously.

Anyway, probably most of this stuff you guys have heard before - but the other thing is I would like to ask if any EU players are looking to team up? I am here to survive really, not so much into PvP, I have murdered twice - but they weren't my fault, people trying to kill me first - you know the deal.

What can I bring to the table when joining your group? I have a lot of medical supplies, including morphine (Which seems to be saught after very highly) and the means to get them easily. I have means to gather meat, and cook it - and some good locations to find it. I am blessed with having an in game map - and I am happy to help find buddies, etc. I am armed, and well stocked on ammo - again, happy to share.

Just looking for a group of guys to build a camp with, get hold of some vehicles maybe? Oh, and raid villages and kill zombies ^^.

Just PM with TeamSpeak details or a Steam name so I can add you rather than spam the forums.

- Shadow

inb4 Ban/thread removed. You're encouraging players to use an exploit (disconnecting to avoid zombies) Last thread like this, user got banned from the forums.