Sign in to follow this  
Owain1122

Moral of the story? Fire your gun

A few days ago I was in a barn a few kilometres north of Balota or roughly north. When I decided, even after my experience with the mod, to jump the last few steps in the barn. Of course I broke my leg. So I first tried to find sticks to make a splint... Unsuccessful. After crawling for 30 minutes or so to Balota (I was looking for someone to kill me) I decided that I would crawl to Cherno. Now my character had everything 2 dual mags and assorted mags, full M4, vest, ammo, food, water, can opener, literally everything. I finally crawled all the way to Cherno hospital.

Now you may think this was a story about PvP or KOS. No outside the hospital were 3 zombies. now of course woth my broken leg I can stand but not walk. I debated whether to fire and this was my biggest mistake... I decided not to in case people were near. So I pulled out my fireman's axe, the zombies charged, I hit one, the other one hit me... YOU ARE DEAD. The bastard had killed me in one hit.

So the moral for me is, I shall always fire in those situations and live with the consequences. I know you all probably think I was pretty stupid haha. However this was the first time I've died to zombies!

• Like 1

You could have always logged off D: and also come by our teamspeak server for medical assistance.

The past couple of days we had numerous people with broken legs come by our channel.

Next time let us know and we'll be glad to help out :)

• Like 1

A zombie hit me once and broke my leg in SA. I was annoyed as fuck and decided to just let the zombie finish me off. I was a fresh spawn anyways.

(This happened on some stairs, so I guess he hit me in the leg, pretty hard to if he managed to break bone.)

Hi.

Although I understand that you didn't want to attract attention, you should have shot them. I don't even carry an axe.

Regards.

A few days ago I was in a barn a few kilometres north of Balota or roughly north. When I decided, even after my experience with the mod, to jump the last few steps in the barn. Of course I broke my leg. So I first tried to find sticks to make a splint... Unsuccessful. After crawling for 30 minutes or so to Balota (I was looking for someone to kill me) I decided that I would crawl to Cherno. Now my character had everything 2 dual mags and assorted mags, full M4, vest, ammo, food, water, can opener, literally everything. I finally crawled all the way to Cherno hospital.

Now you may think this was a story about PvP or KOS. No outside the hospital were 3 zombies. now of course woth my broken leg I can stand but not walk. I debated whether to fire and this was my biggest mistake... I decided not to in case people were near. So I pulled out my fireman's axe, the zombies charged, I hit one, the other one hit me... YOU ARE DEAD. The bastard had killed me in one hit.

So the moral for me is, I shall always fire in those situations and live with the consequences. I know you all probably think I was pretty stupid haha. However this was the first time I've died to zombies!

They should implement suicide by firearm. That would of avoided you crawling around for hours to get whacked by a zed anyways.

They should implement suicide by firearm. That would of avoided you crawling around for hours to get whacked by a zed anyways.

I think that's a planned feature.