Sign in to follow this  
liondrome

Backpacks?

Hello.

Been playing the mod for few days and loving it thus far. Altough im dying, a lot due to bandits but well that's the risk for looking for essentials (map, compass, matchbox) in towns.

In anycase i was wondering that am i doing something wrong or are the backpacks just broken?

You spawn with the patrol pack. And from what i hear its supposed to have 8 inventory slots.

Oddly enough mine has 13. And no matter what backpack i use it does not change. I have found and used Alice a lot and it never changes.

Also just an off topic question. Is it true that FN FAL ammo only spawns in heli crash sites?

Have you tried opening the actual backpack? Clicking the backpack and then [Open].

You have an inventory for "important" stuff and then a backpack.

Have you tried opening the actual backpack? Clicking the backpack and then [Open].

I just felt the n00b hammer coming down and crushing me. >_>

No i had not tried that. (Altough i had not read that you could do that from anywhere.) Makes me feel kind of an idiot but thanks for that.

I just felt the n00b hammer coming down and crushing me. >_>

No i had not tried that. (Altough i had not read that you could do that from anywhere.) Makes me feel kind of an idiot but thanks for that.

I would say no harm in asking :-).

back when we had server chat I was also asking "stupid" questions and people were rather helpful.