Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

New loot locations

What we have right now is predictable loot system. Items spawn HERE, HERE, and HERE, when we enter a bulding we know that items will spawn in THIS point right there. Loot should spawn in random places all the time. We should even find some loot just on the ground/streets etc (mainly trash loot but some useful items too). It would make looting more interesting because people would have to actually search for items all around the city, instead of knowing where all the items spawn and just go there.

Edited by Gdaddy22

Yeah, the spawn locations should be random(or it already is?) instead of having it hard coded for certain positions of the map. Since the game is still alpha, there should be more spawn locations in the coming updates.

at least they are not in piles on the corners of rooms,I think loot being in cubords and on tables is a big jump

Some other games that are like dayz had loot be on tables and in cubbords awhile before hand though so I think loot should be even more random. So it is more fun to loot.

at least they are not in piles on the corners of rooms,I think loot being in cubords and on tables is a big jump

Some other games that are like dayz had loot be on tables and in cubbords awhile before hand though so I think loot should be even more random. So it is more fun to loot.

I found 9 items on one shelf in a firestation, piled in a corner, and the server just restarted, they can be piled :P

Isn't it a little early to talk about diferent item spawning locations?

I mean it's good and all,but make all the houses spawn loot is kind of a priority.Right?

And to be honest,item placing is the least of my concern,adding a little variety (items stashed under the bed) are

going to be implemented in the future patches i presume.

Skip to 22:00 this is proof of their desire of diferent loot spawn locations.