Fflint

Some stuff what need a change!?

1.) In my opinion the loot spawns are not that good as i expected them and some house's/shelter's dont even spawn loot and its not worth going in there!

Hope there will change that. Or do you you guys know about some changes already?

2.) If i find Zombies they are like pets, there not really scary or a big thing to deal with. There just there try to run after me and if they hit me it's like a scratch. And the scratch heal's after 20      seconds...

I know it's a alpha but hey zombies are a big part of Dayz ( Almost feel like in Rust no zombies anymore just some pet's) where is the challenge against the environment??? I Really cant see it and i play 7 hours a day.

3.) As i say, i know it's a alpha but content is the most importent thing in a computer game otherwise it will go boring! I have come to point's where me and my friends are full equipped and didnt know what to do just camping bambis or people shouldnt be the content of a game shoulnd'nt it!?

Its just something to let my emotions out and i hope they will change that. Still looking foward to new stuff and patches couse i know Dayz is in good hand's.

Thanks Rocket and Team.

P.s You can keep all gramma fails for yourself!

You said you realize its alpha, but you say there's not enough content..

Core game dude.

Also, I agree with everything, but I realize this is an alpha and things will 100% be changed in the future. Patience.

• Like 4

1.) In my opinion the loot spawns are not that good as i expected them and some house's/shelter's dont even spawn loot and its not worth going in there!

Hope there will change that. Or do you you guys know about some changes already?

2.) If i find Zombies they are like pets, there not really scary or a big thing to deal with. There just there try to run after me and if they hit me it's like a scratch. And the scratch heal's after 20      seconds...

I know it's a alpha but hey zombies are a big part of Dayz ( Almost feel like in Rust no zombies anymore just some pet's) where is the challenge against the environment??? I Really cant see it and i play 7 hours a day.

3.) As i say, i know it's a alpha but content is the most importent thing in a computer game otherwise it will go boring! I have come to point's where me and my friends are full equipped and didnt know what to do just camping bambis or people shouldnt be the content of a game shoulnd'nt it!?

Its just something to let my emotions out and i hope they will change that. Still looking foward to new stuff and patches couse i know Dayz is in good hand's.

Thanks Rocket and Team.

P.s You can keep all gramma fails for yourself!

Hey,i shall answer all of your questions,firstly and foremost,loot placing is not done yet.More stuff keep coming out every patch.

Secondly,the current zombies are just place-holders.There is talk about some serious zombie numbers making it into the game.

Although in this stage there are bound to be critical lag issues if they increase the infected count.Also work to the zombie damage

and weapon damage hasn't finished.All theese will be fixed in the next patches.You can let your emotions out all you want Flint,but 

bottomline is,you have to be patient like the rest of us.The dev team alreay knows theese issues exist.No need to bring them up for the 1000th time.It will be done when it's done.

• Like 1

Right from the game description on Steam:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA.

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT

TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES

AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

• Like 1

I've read its only a little over 20% complete, so you have a long wait ahead of you. 

There will certainly be more content added to the game.

• Fishing
  • Diseases
  • Bases
  • Vehicles
  • Much more

If you're tired of the game in its current state, wait about 2 weeks before you play again, maybe you'll see some changes/additions.

• Like 2

I've read its only a little over 20% complete, so you have a long wait ahead of you. 

There will certainly be more content added to the game.

• Fishing
  • Diseases
  • Bases
  • Vehicles
  • Much more

If you're tired of the game in its current state, wait about 2 weeks before you play again, maybe you'll see some changes/additions.

I simply cannot wait for more crafting, base building, and - most  of all - hunting and fishing!  

When this game becomes an actual survival game, it will tell who the true hardcore DayZ players are. All the cod kiddies will flow out.

• Like 3

When this game becomes an actual survival game, it will tell who the true hardcore DayZ players are. All the cod kiddies will flow out.

I hope you right! :)