Sign in to follow this  
Quincy (DayZ)

Village Of Ruins....

You could've eaten the canned tuna. You don't need a opener for that :)

You could've eaten the canned tuna. You don't need a opener for that :)

Haha, sorry about that. (I survive anyway) :D

The abandoned town seems to have suffered from a conflict from an older era from some type of battle. The ruined helicopter is a big give away.

I highly doubt if it were from "the effects of a nuclear war" .. This is hard to make up from. If it were from a battle, then we'd see some type of bombardment on the ground such as large ditches and more rubble.

Or it could be as simple as a destroyed village with bulldozers of some type :)

The abandoned town seems to have suffered from a conflict from an older era from some type of battle. The ruined helicopter is a big give away.

I highly doubt if it were from "the effects of a nuclear war" .. This is hard to make up from. If it were from a battle, then we'd see some type of bombardment on the ground such as large ditches and more rubble.

Or it could be as simple as a destroyed village with bulldozers of some type :)

Nice theories! Looking back on it now, you're most probably right. As none of the landscape seems to have the effect of nuclear warfare, + when there, there is no sign of (alpha,Beta,Gamma) Radiation.

That is unless the effects of time have taken it's toll. Thanks for the reply anyway, most appreciated!