Sign in to follow this  
Samuri_Bake_Pie

Cars are nice, but tanks? Yes plox

Cars are going to be a nice addition, as will planes and choppers. However I think we need to EVENTUALLY see a tank. Maybe 1-2 per server, that's a decent amount. Not every single tank in the world is going to be destroyed in the apocalypse and Russia has plenty. They should be able to fit a crew of 1-5 and hold a small amount of stuff besides ammo. It'd be neat, what do you guys think?

It'd be neat to roll up and down the coast in one blowing holes up all around new spawns and making them get the "my crotch feels wet" message.

• Like 2

But if there will be tank, there need to be items to destroy the tank.

Can't make the same mistake as in the mod, where they removed .50 cal rifles and that made helicopters overpowered.

Cars are going to be a nice addition, as will planes and choppers. However I think we need to EVENTUALLY see a tank. Maybe 1-2 per server, that's a decent amount. Not every single tank in the world is going to be destroyed in the apocalypse and Russia has plenty. They should be able to fit a crew of 1-5 and hold a small amount of stuff besides ammo. It'd be neat, what do you guys think?

Zombies can't shoot rpgs either drive tanks of their own.I know that having a tank is a viable idea and all....but isn't it a bit unfair?

The one that gets the tank will be like invincible,and that would make the game unbalanced.

• Like 5

I doubt it'll happen but would be cool. So long as ammo in the tank was very limited and maybe certain systems didn't work and or couldn't be operated by the likes of us, (e.g. broken turret, governed speed) or something. Otherwise it could be pretty OP.

Add land mines. Better yet, improvised ones that take up a bunch of smaller items. Like duct tape, some oil, a small container, gunpowder, something along those lines.

Too unfair, the only vehicles that I approve of are those that are vulnerable to small arms fire, or ones where the crew is exposed/vulnerable to it.

Zombies can't shoot rpgs either drive tanks of their own.I know that having a tank is a viable idea and all....but isn't it a bit unfair?

The one that gets the tank will be like invincible,and that would make the game unbalanced.

If you run out of gas, then what? If you stop, then what? You will be swarmed all around you and be forced to die inside your tank. They won't get in, but you'll have a tough time getting out. Tanks would be rare and hard to maintain. 

Yes, in my wildest bambi-killing fantasies, this is a wet dream.

But no. 

Never.

Tank is not that scary when locked on 1st person only view, but with 3pp camera it will be almost unbeatable. Endless trolling tank in Electro is not fun yeah.

Tank can never be in game, too powerfull.

If you run out of gas, then what? If you stop, then what? You will be swarmed all around you and be forced to die inside your tank. They won't get in, but you'll have a tough time getting out. Tanks would be rare and hard to maintain. 

As much as i would like them to be in the game,you know that's gonna  unbalnce the game.

And in the wrong hands,they can level down each and every building in Electro,then destroy Cherno and have a picnic trip to Balota.

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that a tank in this game is never going to happen. 

It would be too easy for a player to obtain a tank, and just roll up and down the coast killing new players. Not to mention a group of people could guard it and keep it going forever if they have the equipment etc. to maintain it. But on the flip side, it would be so loud and noisy it would be practically impossible to avoid if you know what to look out for. What's the point in rolling around in a tank if you can simply just go the opposite direction and wait for it to pass?

and base building? forget about it. How on earth do you stop a tank from rolling through your shit in the future. 

Too OP. Shouldnt happen ever, as fun as I personally think it would be to be the one in the tank

• Like 2

Not the everyday joe is going to know how to pilot a tank...and you would need three people to operate the tank...what is the point of it in the apocalypse? The everyday joe is ESPECIALLY not going to know how to repair a tank.

Question: Do you, OP, know how to repair an M1 Abrams tank? Didn't think so.

I don't mind if there are some items that are "overpowered" as long as they are extremely rare. Not something you can find on every server, not something that always spawns in the same spots. But a tank probably takes a lot of time to design, which may not be worth it if it's supposed to be very rare.

Not the everyday joe is going to know how to pilot a tank...and you would need three people to operate the tank...what is the point of it in the apocalypse? The everyday joe is ESPECIALLY not going to know how to repair a tank.

Question: Do you, OP, know how to repair an M1 Abrams tank? Didn't think so.

Yea....because we all know how to do fucking blood transfusions and bandage up gun shot wounds.....get a grip.

Bring your tank, we'll bring our Daryl >.>

But seriously. No, it doesn't feel right for a survival game. Too safe.

• Like 2

Realistically, if you get in a tank and study it, and play around with it, you can eventually learn it. Everyday Joe is not going to find a tank because they will be rare, and once you find one you still need all the tank specific parts, and rare ammo. Up keeping ruined belts and all that will be a real challenge. 

Yea....because we all know how to do fucking blood transfusions and bandage up gun shot wounds.....get a grip.

How to bandage a bullet would: Apply bandage to wound. Done.

Edited by omgwtfbbq