Sign in to follow this  
00goat

Trapped at Rify

Sorry if this should've been in the bug tracker but it won't let me register.

So I was exploring the shipwreck at Rify and the server went down. When I rejoined I spawned in a room with no exit. When I switched to another server I found that my room also has a loot spawn in it. I've tried vaulting/glitching through the wall, it looks like I could get away if I could get out of the room but it hasn't worked.

Respawn is greyed out in the menu, so what do I do here? I'm fully healthy, hydrated, and energized, I'd rather not be waiting around until I starve to death.

Help!

Finally got the bug tracker working, so if this belongs there please close this thread.

I'm having a similar problem myself.  Just happened last night.  However, I just hit my esc key to make some video adjustments and when I returned my character was trapped between a building, fence, and two garbage cans.  I can't get out.  I've tried everything I could think of.  Even exiting out of game completely and joining back up did not fix it.  Not sure what to do.

I have 'Kind of' the same problem. Apart from. I'm stuck on the 3rd floor. With broken legs... I can't go up or down stairs. And I have no Morphine or sticks...

I was walking up some stairs, Fell over. And broke my leg...