Sign in to follow this  
alleycat

The game should have motorbikes in large numbers instead of rare cars and horses

Instead of horses and super rare cars the game should have many low end vehicles that should be very common. Dirtbikes, regular motorbikes etc.

Players could get around faster but that is balanced by being noisy. And it would remove a lot of dead time needed to move around.

• Like 1

I don't know why you believe this type of vehicle distribution isn't already planned :/

Nobody ever talked about super mega Lamborghinis, look at the majority of the original mod cars and you'll see.

Anyway, horses are badass, we want them.

You could argue that there should be lots and lots of vehicles scattered around the land, various types too.. especially on main roads away from Chernarus, they should be clogged with traffic jams that would have erupted when this whole situation happened, when the virus or whatever the cause of the outbreak occurred and widespread news got out about it, no doubt this caused public panic and general chaos broke out across the land..  

Now say we have been plonked somewhat in the future, after all the panic.. there would surely still be clogged up roads and vehicle wrecks all over the map. These cars should be unusable but some parts of these vehicles should be salvageable, like certain engine parts or wheels, fuel shortage should be very much a factor, petroleum stations empty and gas tanks syphoned, so when fuel is found its very rare and there's not much of it.

So when you really think about it, Bicycles and horses would be the very best option.. who needs a car that has no fuel? say you manage to scrounge enough to make a solitary trip to the north.. you are back to no fuel, stranded and with a car that risks being stolen or broken for parts by other survivors. Therefore, a car or other motorized vehicle should be a very expensive, time consuming luxury that is a real pain to not only keep fuelled but also keep maintained.

I have been hearing rumors about bikes coming soon to Dayz world.

If you suggested to make plain bicycles more common,then yes,i wouldn't argue,but

finding a working motorcycle in a post-apocalyptic world,is not that common.

And also the risk of beeing robbed when having such an high value item will be damn high.

Anyway, bikes will be for sure the first vehicle of this game...I can't wait :D

my idea of a motorbike for the apocalypse:

LZFnJFx.jpg

• Like 3