bobotype3334

Touching/interacting with players

These actions would be available only while equipping fists.

• Hug - Only at very close range to another player. Uses an MMB menu. In the event of a sanity meter ingame, this could be a sanity aid.
  • Throttle - Trying to punch from point blank range makes you choke hold them around the neck. If both players attempt this, they grapple; the one with the higher energy has a 70% chance of winning the grapple.
  • Carry - picks up a person lying on the ground in a fireman's carry with an MMB menu. If they are conscious, they can struggle out of your arms at will.
  • Tackle -  Dives into a player or zombie, knocking both of you down [hold V?].
  • Take - attempts to remove something from their hands via an MMB menu. If surrendered, allows you to wrest away from them their backpack or weapon, etc. If up close to a player with a gun while you are unarmed you can wrestle him for it, both of you holding it and struggling; there is a 70% chance the player with the higher Energy will win a wrestle for it.
  • Like 1

I think you forgot the most obvious ones, and i'm not making fun of your suggestion. I mean more "mature" interactions.