Sign in to follow this  
ruullor

cant even trust friends sometimes

I met a guy in dayz about 2 weeks ago, and he uses TS to chat with his friends. So I had been talking to them since then but they were always on the coast, where as I was always in the middle of the map staying as safe as I could. One day I login and I'm a bambi so I  figure oh well I'll go hookup with my friends get geared up again. So I  head over to electro to meet them. I found a pipe wrench on the way and drink some water. Get some rags ready. So we meet up in electro theres 3 guys there and we're waitng for another guy to show up. 1 guy gives me beans,and then I have to take a leak. No problem they can watch me and we're just waiting anyway. So I come back and my charactor is hand cuffed. Haha funny guys I say,okay uncuff me. Then a bag goes on my head. Oh come on seriously? Then bang I'm dead. I'm basicly a bambi so I dont realy care. But I want to know why he shot me, you know get a oh we're just messin around or something. But nothing they just kept moving to a different TS channel.

So you just never know I guess

A little bit of wee came out when I read this :)

There just trolling you...

I laughed.

I cried.

I punched a German.

Seriously, this kind of story only exists in DayZ...

Those are not "friends".

Yeah they're off my friend list now, although maybe I should have left them on so I would know what server they were on so I could kill them

Ruullor:

The things i do to to strangers are cold, insensitive, sadistic, and even downright hateful.

The things i do to my friends... Oooohhh boy... Theres a reason you become a more alert player after spending time with me ingame...

Death is just a minor setback.

yeah I wasnt mad they killed me just that they did it to troll me, I dont think any of them were older then 20, and they baited me for 2 weeks to do that, crazy

A mate of mine was so paranoid in the shipwreck that he shot me.  How many other underwear clad, ballistic helmet wearing black man is there gonna be aboard?  Fucking arsehole...

• Like 2

lol.

Been hit by friendly fire so often, especially when we are in combat and loose sight of each other and if one of us does go for a break they are almost guaranteed a good cuffing.

I spent 2 minutes once following a guy I thought was part of our group...

Just another day in DayZ

Edited by Target-UK

lol.

Been hit by friendly fire so often, especially when we are in combat and loose sight of each other and if one of us does go for a break they are almost guaranteed a good cuffing.

I spent 2 minutes once following a guy I thought was part of our group...

Just another day in DayZ

yeah sure but you laugh about it and say come back and get your stuff. these guys never laughed never said come back, just ignored me

Way back in mod there was a guy we played with for quite awhile. He was a regular on our TS and we tended to group up in game to head north.

One day he meets up with us and we spot a chopper wreck. This was when they were first introduced and still kinda buggy. So we're looking all over for gear and suddenly he pipes up and says "hey, you can access the gear if you lay down and look up at it".

Naturally my mate and I go prone and start messing about when out of nowhere my screen goes black. I say "wtf" in TS followed by my mate who was consequently killed saying "wtf". Then our "pal" talks over TS saying "I wanted your DMR...don't trust anyone" and he logged.

Needless to say he was banned from the TS and our friends list. We had a decent group too and he threw it away for 30 minutes with a DMR.

What a twit.

But anyway...yeah...people are dicks sometimes.

Quotefail on ipad...

@Rhodes

That is the most inventive and clever way i have heard of getting someone to willingly assume the surrender pose!

Edited by Wheunis
  • Like 1

So they were assholes.  It's DayZ.   You'll find friends you can trust.  Maybe.  It's best to bring them with you.