I love how u bandits make the game exciting for the rest i applaud you but one plee is that for those that just spawn camp cherno and elecktro plz stop, by all means lure people in or set up base but dont just kill for the sake of killing

well you're right, but for instance:

today i got killed in the north in a very populated server. i spawned near elektro and ran fast hiding on the hill, looking around. i followed a guy with a winchester, he got killed by a sniper and i looted his gun. now look: i had nothing but his gun and some painkillers, so i just followed 2 guys with an alice pack. they were unarmed and i tried to talk with them. if they would answer i would just force them to give me the alice pack and let them live. they didn't answer, they didn't say a word for minutes.. so i just killed them and got the things i needed. this is different from just killing for the sake of killing.

Hey! I'm thinking about creating a group of us that can work together to gear up and get vehicles to become a nice little clan together there is currently just me and 2 friends in it if anyones interested I could use tips for being a good bandit and if you wanna join etc. :)

Hey im lookin for some people to join, i've been playin dayz for about a month now and not to brag but im pretty good, im just sick of playin alone, its fun and all but its more fun to roll around with some people, maybe get a car. Plus the more guns the better. anyway if u wanna team up or something message me on youtube because im not on here alot and it would get it waaaay faster on there. ::: channel :::: http://www.youtube.com/user/SwampySauceGaming

just message me or leave a comment. ill see it.

Hey! I'm thinking about creating a group of us that can work together to gear up and get vehicles to become a nice little clan together there is currently just me and 2 friends in it if anyones interested I could use tips for being a good bandit and if you wanna join etc. :)

Hi add me on steam im experienced and mature and also like to help other FRIENDLY players" stragers = 1 shot 1 kill,,,

Steam : tommy_98

Here is a story.

My friend was hurt and Was going to spawn in bleeding and passed out at the super market in Elektro. I had spawned in Drakon which is pretty much right at Elektro.

I got to the the back of the store and told him to Spawn in thinking I was the only one in there. I walked in and Much to my surprise there was a player who was armed with a crossbow! I tried to tell him I was friendly but he just stared at me. I took cover behind one of the shelves and he fell back to the front of the store waiting on me.

Only to add onto the Chaos My friend decided to spawn in BESIDE me in the open. For those of you wondering, My friend had a AS50 and Camo clothing and a few other odds and ins. Now I didnt want my friend to die while he was in Setup Complete so I Removed my hatchet from my toolbelt and went all axe murderer on the guy.

Sorry XxMinerxX I had to save my friend...

I have a great Story where I just killed 8 bambies ;D

I was on a Sniper Tower in Cherno where I had a great view to the firestation.

My friend spottet a guy with akm who climbed up the stairs in the firestation.

Since he stopped to loot the things in it and I shot him with the AS50 in the head;D

5 seconds later a guy (maybe his teammate) wanted to look for the corps of the guy and loot it,

I just shot him...... now 2 dead guys are good to see in the firestation cause they are a bit outside so, I thought this is a good bait for other people .... And it was!!!!

Time after time 4 other guys wanted to loot the dead guys and I killed every one of them and 8 dead guys were sitting in one place in the firestation.

• Like 1

hey umm may i ask something on anyone that knows the answer to this question ... alright so im new to DayZ i finish downloaded today well.... what happens if i become a notorious bandit? as in i really kill anyone on sight ...? is there any possibility of getting ban if i dont use and hacks / cheats or any malicious programs just pure aiming and so on? if yes please do tell me the percentage of doing so... thanks

Any advice for a newbie bandit?? For some reason, I can't bring myself to shoot at another player...but I want to so bad!

hey umm may i ask something on anyone that knows the answer to this question ... alright so im new to DayZ i finish downloaded today well.... what happens if i become a notorious bandit? as in i really kill anyone on sight ...? is there any possibility of getting ban if i dont use and hacks / cheats or any malicious programs just pure aiming and so on? if yes please do tell me the percentage of doing so... thanks

Lol. You've essentially asked "Will I get banned if I play the game?"

PvP is a huge component of the game, kill to your hearts content.

Any advice for a newbie bandit?? For some reason, I can't bring myself to shoot at another player...but I want to so bad!

Get yourself a scope, CZ550's are realllly common in barns and then just camp beaches/electro/cherno till you get good enough gear to head to the NW Airfield.

just had an awsome raid on cherno will be uploading the video here later tonight give beans if you want to see a two man ambush and me looting 5 bodies before dying and coming back and getting all my gear back

here was tonights fun more and better edited videos to come still looking to form a squad for live comms

Ah guys i'm looking for some bandit team age 20+ and skilled players!!!Any sugestions?

Hey everyone, the dayz of hunger and thirst are long gone and I know enjoy some quite time on the Island, the survivors I encountered showed me a place where I can put my tents; finding goods and weapons is no longer an issue; they are quite well organized and we now have a chopper to come and go as we please. I had to refrain my killing envies in order to survive but my true bandit personality is sleeping deep inside me. I now have a GPS and a map that allow me to move freely from town to town. If you which to make contact with me send me a PM; we can meet and kill some more survivors as we use to do before the zombies, it'll be fun you'll see (will bring back memories). Who knows what will happened tomorrow, who knows who will survive. The only thing that I know for sure is that my gun is loaded and that I'll do anything to survive.

i will be playing and drecordin gvideo for youtube all day tomorrow so if anyone wants to squad up send me a message and let me know