Sign in to follow this  
smokke1982@gmail.com

Does the Mosin have any kind of penetration when it comes to doors?

Sorry, N00b question.

A few hours ago me and a couple of buddies were camping Balota airfield (I know...we iz bad persons), one of the buildings next to the hangars to be more exact (if you look from the barracks next to the concrete wall by the road it would be the first one before the 2 huge hangars). There were...at least 2-3 guys inside and one was opening and closing the door trying to see what was outside. We got a few shots in with our Mossin and SkS from across the airfield (100-150 metets away I assume) and quite a few times we saw the bullets impact the door. but the guy didn't seem to take any damage at all.

I know the 7.62x39 and the 7.62x51 is not exactly powerful enough in game to go through walls but shouldn't it had gone through the door and knocked the guy out?? I am pretty sire i landed at least 3-4 direct hits on the door behind where he was hiding and my friends got at least twice as much as me...

The balistics should support the same level of bullet penetration that Arma3 has.

Though the buildings need to be configured properly. 

From what i've seen, you can shoot through things like metal-fences without problems.

Yes, bullets will go through objects that can be penetrated. I tested this out on a old bus shot through it hit my friend in the head, headshot, dead. Blazer.

• Like 1