AdiTo

my thots

So i havent realy played yet but from what i understand i got some thots and sugestions for DayZ

1. Need to implement some building system to get peopel to work together and form unions.

2. As i understand there is a sirius problem with the noob player killing so my sugestion: add a wanted board that shows evry player killer and if online showing server were they are.(ofcourse when you kill a killer you get some bounty score/money/achievment.)

And another thing is to add some spawn location generator whitch would avoid spawning new player in location near a recent killing. You could also add a map warning system showing player the dangerous places.

P.s. more sugestions when i actualy get to play the game :)

Edited by AdiTo

1.  It was in the mod, so I assume it'll make its way here eventually.  Doubt it will in Alpha, most likely late Beta or so.

2.  I have no idea what satellite radio has to do with noob killing?  But it's pretty much armageddon, the idea of a bounty system is a good thought, but realistically at this point of the survival game, people haven't reorganized enough to set something like this up.  Would be an interesting addition later in the games life though.

I never played the mod, but I believe in it you were randomly spawned somewhere along the coast, not always in the same little area.  I'd hope it'll be more spread out when the time comes for them to work on that, late Alpha early Beta maybe?

The building system was in Epoch, a mod of Dayz mod and probably wont be in the SA.

I'm also pretty sure there won't be anything in the game that will warn people of things that they actually wouldn't know. There are also no specific areas that are safe and you should presume that everywhere is dangerous and unsafe.

Well even better! There is so much potental in this game but,

still at one point you ll have to go a bit away from realism because its a game...

But if you marge it all in one server (not a 32 player match per server

) and make the maps bigger in a (Planetside2 scale)

Add some social fetures so you could form guild legions towns etc...

add reserrching, fixing broken thing scavenging and even the weirdest thots can be made realistic.

Just needs the background for it. :)

So Its up to you devs to give us the expirience. ;)

So, you've never played the game but nonetheless felt obliged to give us your "thots"?

Methinks: try the game. Just quickly. Or at least lie that you did.

Edited by janol