Sign in to follow this  
ElEric

More Britishness

orlok put it nicely. The existence of these Western objects requires a story of a rather unexplicable intervention by Western powers, which, as far as we know, only exists in the head of a few enthusiastic fans.

orlok put it nicely. The existence of these Western objects requires a story of a rather unexplicable intervention by Western powers, which, as far as we know, only exists in the head of a few enthusiastic fans.

At least you gave reasoning for disagreeing: see below.

Hi-Power sure L9A1 no SA80 family no.

Right, well then. I'm guessing a lot of people will assume that I will be suggesting that things such as tea, moustaches and top hats should be added - and you will be wrong.

That's a shame, would had beans if that was the suggestion.. :)

To be honest, I don't see why eventually in the probably quite distant future, we could have a variety of maps in different places of the world.

Well considering the new sealand and UN barrets there is a posibility of western intervention.

Well considering the new sealand and UN barrets there is a posibility of western intervention.

New Sealand? Like, the micronation off of the coast of Sussex?

New Sealand? Like, the micronation off of the coast of Sussex?

I meant the nation, and how many fucking sealands are there because its called after the dutch province sealand.

I meant the nation, and how many fucking sealands are there because its called after the dutch province sealand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

I'm not sure who you are on about, in all honesty

L85s? Will they suffer the same problems they do in real life?

It depends whether it as the A1 or A2, does it not? I've personally only handled the L98 Cadet version, and had no experience with either the A1, or the A2, but as far as I'm aware most of the problems were only with the A1 and were generally gone with the introduction of the A2

I'm on about this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand

which name comes from this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland

NewZealandMilitaryBeret.png

As the guy who put the pictures of the red, green and blue beret on the wiki, along with that little selection, I didn't know this existed - apologies. Also, as far as I'm aware, you can't substitute Zealand with Sealand, hence the confusion

As the guy who put the pictures of the red, green and blue beret on the wiki, along with that little selection, I didn't know this existed - apologies. Also, as far as I'm aware, you can't substitute Zealand with Sealand, hence the confusion

thought it was the English spelling. sorry

thought it was the English spelling. sorry

It's fine. In fact, I was just reading about the 30 Years War, and it mentioned the Danish island of Zealand. Not to be confused with the Dutch Zeeland, the micronation of Sealand, or the country of New Zealand. It seems there is one of each variety

I rather see less military crap, this isn't Arma2 anymore.

Like tea and crumpets

Edited by Lady Kyrah