Sign in to follow this  
f0twenty

Epoch Server Looking To Add to our Great Community!

Hi all! We are looking to expand our community! We are Team Redux (or Redux Gamers).  We aren't an official 'Clan' but we are rather an open community of avid gamers. We currently run a 64 slot Epoch Panthera Server...it is becoming fully militarized...and we have GOLD ONLY currency!  We don't have a certain AGE bracket or anything..we just want to have fun.  We can give you your own PRIVATE Teamspeak channel if need be...

So come one come all...bandits...heroes...lone wolves...clans. 

Here is the thread for our server itself...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167730-redux-gamers-epoch-pantheraloads-of-guns15-custom-skins-on-spawn-50-barracks/

b_560_95_1.png

Our teamspeak server address is Redux.TeamSpeak3.com

Come find me and I will gladly help ya out...and we can even offer donator packages or building supplies to clans who join...I'd be more than willing to lend a hand!

As you can see our Redux Gamers community has been expanding and we are currently in the Top 75 for Dayz servers.....and this is because of the amazing community who have joined our ranks! So come and enjoy one of the BEST Epoch servers around...

we are STILL looking for some great players.  We have a great community and an even better server.  We are one of the most popular Epoch Panthera servers out there thanks to our loyal community! Come join the fun!

Come one come all! We are expanding our community and are offering building packages....locked vehicles and other goodies.  Hope in our TS and find me for the details.

Looking for a great community? Look no further than joining us in the Redux Gamers community! 

We are looking for more active players.....we already have a great player base but we want to expand!

Bumpity! If youre looking for some players to play with come join in!

My crew specifically is looking for a few good men to join our ranks...we don't have a 'class' system and we don't expect you to be a 'heavy gunner' or a 'sniper'...all we do is have a good time...fuck with anyone who messes with us...and we just enjoy the game.  You are expected to build your own base...grab your own shit...and protect your own shit...but as a group...we protect our assets.  We have a specific area of the map that we have locked down...its not a forbidden area but those on the map know we live there...

Our only requirement is that you at least act mature...we don't have many younger members that we roll with..but the one thats under 20 acts 100 times his age....minus the fact he can't drive worth a shit...his shot is damn near lethal.