Sign in to follow this  
evans d [16aa]

A Diary of the Darkest DayZ...

Just setting myself up here people. I'm going to use this thread to do a small diary of what my character is doing in the grim landscape of Chernarus.

I'll see if I can seperate each day with spoiler tags (hopefully this place has them) so it's easier for you guys to read each day in order rather than by having to scrub through each and every page in the thread.

At the moment, I don't have a PC (room is being decorated) but when I do this place will be updated all the time!

Stay safe, all!

David.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully I can learn a trick or two from reading about how you other guys play this game.

Day 1:

0900 - Started off confused and disoriented, the last thing i remember was being seperated from my platoon, and getting hit on the head by something heavy from behind.

1000 - Found my way to a town the locals refer to as "elektra" in short. i only have a pistol and some scarce ammo with me...

1030 - Alrighty, honestly, this town is FUCKED, Zombies all over the place (where did they come from!?) and bandits on the lurk everywere!

1145 - Came upon a church, almost shot a fellow Legionairre, Assassin. i managed to bandage him up, and Darkwolf come running at the noise...

That makes 3 of us Legion, against an army of undead...shitty odds, but still better than before.

1200 - Upon investigation of the church we found, dead bandits apparently tried to make a last stand, and died horribly. bloody.. BUT, they had a lot of good weapons such as two M4's, a CZ550, and an AKM. ammo to go along.

1400 - We heard from Word of Mouth from the other scattered survivors that we should head north, less zombies, and more guns.. upon investigation of the map, we deemed the town "star" past the dam, to the direct north would be our target.

1500 - Arrived in "Star" right as dusk.. found a couple mags laying around, and some food..

1800 - Found a long bunkhouse to hold up in for the night, popped a couple flares, and toasted some more beans and pork. tasted like cake after you eat it enough.

1900 - Got careless/restless. decided to explore at night with our group of 4, now to include another legion member, Fluttershy..

Basicly, it went like this; Zombies are VERY attracted to light. at night.. sound carries.. and when they screm upon seeing us...you can put two and two together...we ran, with basicly the whole town chasing us... back to our bunkhouse to funnel them in.

Flipped the M4 to full auto, and started slaying bodies. in the madness and confusion that ensued, Assassin was killed...poor guy... now we are down to 3 people, and our flares are starting to die out, and we're almost out of food...

To be continued..

What do you guys think? feedback?

continue or trash it? :P

continue or trash it?

Chaos' pid='1779' dateline='1335401658']

Day 1:

0900 - Started off confused and disoriented' date=' the last thing i remember was being seperated from my platoon, and getting hit on the head by something heavy from behind.

1000 - Found my way to a town the locals refer to as "elektra" in short. i only have a pistol and some scarce ammo with me...

1030 - Alrighty, honestly, this town is FUCKED, Zombies all over the place (where did they come from!?) and bandits on the lurk everywere!

1145 - Came upon a church, almost shot a fellow Legionairre, Assassin. i managed to bandage him up, and Darkwolf come running at the noise...

That makes 3 of us Legion, against an army of undead...shitty odds, but still better than before.

1200 - Upon investigation of the church we found, dead bandits apparently tried to make a last stand, and died horribly. bloody.. BUT, they had a lot of good weapons such as two M4's, a CZ550, and an AKM. ammo to go along.

1400 - We heard from Word of Mouth from the other scattered survivors that we should head north, less zombies, and more guns.. upon investigation of the map, we deemed the town "star" past the dam, to the direct north would be our target.

1500 - Arrived in "Star" right as dusk.. found a couple mags laying around, and some food..

1800 - Found a long bunkhouse to hold up in for the night, popped a couple flares, and toasted some more beans and pork. tasted like cake after you eat it enough.

1900 - Got careless/restless. decided to explore at night with our group of 4, now to include another legion member, Fluttershy..

Basicly, it went like this; Zombies are VERY attracted to light. at night.. sound carries.. and when they screm upon seeing us...you can put two and two together...we ran, with basicly the whole town chasing us... back to our bunkhouse to funnel them in.

Flipped the M4 to full auto, and started slaying bodies. in the madness and confusion that ensued, Assassin was killed...poor guy... now we are down to 3 people, and our flares are starting to die out, and we're almost out of food...

To be continued..

[hr']

continue or trash it? :P

continue or trash it?

Continue please i enjoy reading peoples experiences on this mod =)

• Like 1