Ausrivo

Friend Spawning

Im sorry if this has be brought up many times before but i would love to see some kind of respawn system for people joining a server with friends.

Too many times have i found myself disconnecting and respawning just so i can start near a friend at the coast.

im sure there are many poeple people who would agree.

I support this function, I prefer playing this game with friends and not solo. If your a solo player saying NO to this idea, well gets some friends

Don't like this. Using landmarks to pinpoint each others location and then trying to meet up is all people need imo.

Funny with omg this will be abused ...please let me know how ?

Within 5 minutes you will always get where you want with respawn, the only difference is there would be far less impact on server.

There is already talk from Rocket to make it more group friendly which includes making settlements. This might become a friendly spawner idea

My friend have found a base, or a good weapon, I spawn to his location to pick it up. Another one calls out on teamspeak that he has found a compass and map etc etc

My friend have found a base' date=' or a good weapon, I spawn to his location to pick it up. Another one calls out on teamspeak that he has found a compass and map etc etc

[/quote']

You spawn at your friend and pick it up.

Your other friend yells he found a compass and map.

So, you suicide and drop your weapon to get the compass or what?

I didnt get your idea on how to exploit this. ^^

if it is a set location like a base, and you have to be part of that person's group, AND can only do it when creating a new character, I see no problem in this kind of system. You are just assuming you can spawn on your friend ALL the time which I do not see happening

My friend have found a base' date=' or a good weapon, I spawn to his location to pick it up. Another one calls out on teamspeak that he has found a compass and map etc etc

[/quote']

I think you are a bit confuse, we are talking about choosing a spawn when you create NEW character aka when your character DIES you have ability to choose spawn.

I posted my suggestion a while ago

How about make allow players to choose spawn or at least the vicinity.

Iam all up for making the game as hard as possible but the team play should be promoted a bit more and respawn is being used as players who wanna play together are just not willing to spend 30 minutes in game running to meat their mates' date=' hence the constant respawning.

The location of the spaws should be rearranged and allow player something like:

Spawn at close vicinity to:

Cherno

( spawns at costal line from Balota to Cherno)

Elektro

( spawns at costal line from Kamyshovo to Elektro )

Berezino

( spawns at costal line from Nizhonoye to Berezino )

optionally

Stary Sobor

( spawns from Vyshnoye to Stay Sobor)

If possible when spawning server should always spawn you not in vicinity of previously spawned player.

Check map here: http://avidblur.com/arma2/

With out of the game map being used I would also suggest the map loot because more common ( maybe even lootable from zombies )

p.s. Choosing a spawn on alive character is NO GOm wanna get closer to your friend -> DIE