Sign in to follow this  
legendary_strawberry

Admin Abuse fix anyone?

Dear Rocket,

I have found out a way to get rid of all this Admin power abuse.

Host your own servers!!!

XOXOXOXO,

Legendary_Strawberry

But in all profuseness you really need to host your own SERVERS(this will insure us{all your fans/followers/game lovers that will eventually buy this game} fairness throughout the game, and i know there is reasons why you let other people host, but once you give man power they will abuse.

Just imagine you have 2 vehicles 4 tents filled with items and you get ransacked, or they lose a car because it has been stolen with few click of the mouse they can get it all back!!!! and they will, this needs to be stopped!!!!!!!!

I know hosting your own servers is troublesome but i mean give it a thought(im pretty sure you have), but maybe instead just make your criteria harsher on hosting. and maybe hire(for free/people willing to advise servers you lend out) to look over these servers and take in comments to keep the admins in check. Nothing ruins a game like cheaters, at least hackers have to work for there cheats(which means less of them) but when you have 1 ADMIN and 10-20 plus clan mates you now have possibly 21 cheaters.

I just feel like this should be addressed alot harsher then it is now!

thanks for your time,

Legendary_Strawberry

The servers in the near future does not need any admins, like forums still does.

There are admins which just do their job nothing more, and there are sick ones, which ban for fun cause they got some passwords .

Problem is the human mind, its sick. and 50 % of forum admins are this in every forum.

The other 50 % are not visible, cause the job a admin has to to is usually not visible.

Jobs on Forum is watch out for abusive language and remove spam.

Jobs on Server is, watch logs for cheaters, and restart server.

Nothing else.

The whole JOB and rights managment a ADMINISTRATOR has in his effective range is to largen and should be minimized for the future, the infrastructure of an admins job should be completely redesigned and minimized so that human sicknes can not longer affect peacefull players which NOSES does not fit into the admins fantasie.

bb iltisfahrer

Edited by iltisfahrer

hi,

Its not because 1 admin does something wrong that they all do wrong !

I agree. There's black sheep admins who power abuse but most of them do their best to maintain properly their server and make players happy. I have a lot of respect for them since they do a damn good job!

cya.

Nikiller.