Sign in to follow this  
Vaulti3

NEW SKINS for character HERO/BANDIT

Make different skins like to show  that your a lone ranger like you go solo or to show that your a bandit and you kill on sight.

Edited by Vaulti3

Great idea. Then i can pretend to be a hero and shoot you in the face fron close range so you have less chance to escape.

ye I was thinking about that like they can troll ya

Well all im doing is thinking of ideas so you dont have to be such a twat all the time , im just helping and try to think of good ideas you can try out.

im just helping and try to think of good ideas you can try out.

They're what ideas?

inigo_montoya.jpg

no one knows the meaning of this word...

thats probably because your an idiot.

They're what ideas?

inigo_montoya.jpg

I cant believe your sad enough to post that

Well all im doing is thinking of ideas so you dont have to be such a twat all the time , im just helping and try to think of good ideas you can try out.

Except that it's not a good idea. How would you know who is a hero or a bandit? How would you measure it? Would it just be skins that people can select, in which case, what's to stop a bandit skinning themselves as a hero and luring people into a false sense of security, therefore totally negating the point of a hero/bandit skin in the first place? Think about it for more than a second and these things become fairly obvious.

Oh, and it's been posted a hundred thousand times already. Use the search function, it's not there to pad out the space in the title bar.

• Like 1