pgmoney

hacker teleporter stream sniper killed by friend in DayZ

so i stream on twitch and had a guy now stalking me for 4 days and he is a telport hacker has killed me several times telporting and my friend killed him while he was telelporting here is the youtube vid of the action. he goes by the name "the dunce" aka HeilTurner on youtube he even made a video of people he stream sniped in dayz yesterday, sadly you could not see him hacking in there but he was. my video shows this hacking he is doing and i have reported him to steam for hacking. here is my video of him hacking and my friend killing him enjoy, all hackers die!

• Like 2

I can't contain my laughter...

You obviously have no idea what is going on...

Please don't report people to Steam unless you know for certain that they are hacking.  :D

Edited by Geckofrog7

Please don't report people to Steam unless you know for certain that they are hacking.  :D

maybe watch the entire video he was clearly hacking multiple times he telported

well then tell him...?! Is it desync?

well then tell him...?! Is it desync?

it is not desync when the day before the guy killed me at se airfield saying my name and soon as i spawn in elektro he is there in seconds to kill me again saying my name as he did in that video.

Don't show what server you choose when you are streaming and these idiots won't be able to find you unless they are on your friends list.

Don't show what server you choose when you are streaming and these idiots won't be able to find you unless they are on your friends list.

i do not show what server and they find me still and not on my friends list really don't matter found another way around hiding my profile