Sign in to follow this  
Crooked Hauser

In-Game Golfing

If this was made into this game. I would so Golf on top of a building and try to hit zombies with the ball in the head...or players when they are not looking lol.

I would like the devs to spend an additional 1-3 years implementing a golfing mini game. They could add 14 clubs, a golf bag and make that weird valley area a golf course. Add in a golf cart and some pimp golf clothing. That'll curb some PVP as everyone will be trying to break par. And you can always kill someone with a 9-iron if there is a pace of play dispute.

Ello Governor! 

I would like the devs to spend an additional 1-3 years implementing a golfing mini game. They could add 14 clubs, a golf bag and make that weird valley area a golf course. Add in a golf cart and some pimp golf clothing. That'll curb some PVP as everyone will be trying to break par. And you can always kill someone with a 9-iron if there is a pace of play dispute.

I'm all for this AFTER they implement the offshore Charter Big-Game Fishing minigame. And I don't want any back chat from all you 'Golf is better than fishing' fanboys. FU.

Guys! We are recruiting for my clan PGA Death Tour. Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate survival golfer? Handicaps higher than 12 not accepted, sorry.

Come on man, this is the apocalypse. Are you freaking kidding me? jesus christ.

...no one is going to care if I carry 16 clubs

• Like 1

Tell me this isn't a golf course and driving range haha!!

dayZgolf_zpsf29133ac.jpg

I am SO going here to take a walk, the next time I find myself at NWAF.

• Like 1

Come on man, this is the apocalypse. Are you freaking kidding me? jesus christ.

...no one is going to care if I carry 16 clubs

I will shoot you in the face with a shotgun if you bring more than 14 clubs onto my course (during an official match). That's what our course rangers are there to enforce.

Also, long putters are banned.

• Like 1

I am SO going here to take a walk, the next time I find myself at NWAF.

Dean has obviously been slowly rolling this out to make me happy. It'll be ready in time for Rio 2016.