Sign in to follow this  
Karmaterror

Why carnt we be Friends

Ok so this is a bit of a plea to the community, whilst I see a lot of good respectful debate on the forums, I also see a lot of disrespect, insults and silly meme responses, not that some don't make me rofl, but its not debate. Ok if you disagree say that, and also say why, present your case as to why, and rest on that. At the end of the day we are all here because we share something in common, an enjoyment of dayz. And, while we wont always agree, we are all just trying to make the game better as we see it.

Now im not implying im some alien that can turn off my emotions.....iv got emotional on the forums a few times over the years, but for the most part I try to maintain perspective and respect for my fellow human. I think if we all just take a step back and realise we are all on Dayz's side, we can get past some of bickering and have more conversations that go somewhere.

I also have a big problem with the casual use of the word retard. All I can do is ask people to show some respect, but I guess trying to combat that would be about as successful as an ash tray on a motorbike....

In short.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z5OXON8vIaA

:)

• Like 2