Sign in to follow this  
bluehawk (DayZ)

Easy Mode

There is Hardcore and Normal mode why not create an Easy mode If you Die You will respawn with all your gear that you last logged off with. This mode is more geared towards new players tired of dying and starting all over again/

I don't think rocket will do this,He might of said so before in a post or something.

Oh and by the way, you will not get *any* hate from this topic by the way.

meme.png

Edited by meat pie

I thought that was called "banditry"

buh dum tsss

but you know!!...you know

There is Hardcore and Normal mode why not create an Easy mode If you Die You will respawn with all your gear that you last logged off with. This mode is more geared towards new players tired of dying and starting all over again/

lol ok, yeah no. 

On a serious note...I don't think such a thing is possible. Now...I don't know exactly how the dayz hive works, but I am assuming such an idea would require a seperate hive, or a serious amount of modification to allow the hive to process such a thing.

That's just me speculating though.

no. this would be boring. believe me.

the freshspawn get loot mission is one of the best missions.

sometimes they are more angry than zombies and they unite to a random team to beat one bandit.

its awesome

no. this would be boring. believe me.

the freshspawn get loot mission is one of the best missions.

sometimes they are more angry than zombies and they unite to a random team to beat one bandit.

its awesome

Ya this one time in the mod I was a fresh spawn and,I teamed up with some other fresh spawn and together,we found a  bandit that was sniping in elctro up in the hills and killed him with nothing but our axes.

Edited by meat pie

Easymode servers would be so horrible. No reason to eat or watch out. Also a lot of people would visit these servers to get easy loot and tgen fight each other for the lulz

Easymode servers would be so horrible. No reason to eat or watch out. Also a lot of people would visit these servers to get easy loot and tgen fight each other for the lulz

that would be the point. Just to fuck around not to be taken serious. a more relaxing experience and if thats not what you want you hop in normal or hardcore servers

that would be the point. Just to fuck around not to be taken serious. a more relaxing experience and if thats not what you want you hop in normal or hardcore servers

A relaxed experience would make this game boring extremely quickly. Also its more fun to just walk around naked in elektro when you know that someone is going to wast his precious bullets on you.

DayZ is what it is, because if you die - you die(!) and that includes loosing all the gear you had.

If you could just faceroll your keyboard and stroll around the map acting like a shooting target, and don't be afraid of dying and loosing your gear, then you could play Call of Duty or Battlefield and spawn with all the gear available to you.

The game is about not knowing what comes next, and being cautious interacting with people, terrain and choosing your path across your story.

Cheers.

:emptycan:

Call me a fundamentalist, but I am more of the opinion that Easy and Normal should be removed from Public Hive and let it be Private hive options. With the camera changes ( they are slight but damn make a whole difference ) in experimental yesterday, 1PP is better than ever.

Plus the removal of 3PP camera advantage is no big deal once you have your apocalypse gang going on and teamwork makes up for that advantage.

• Like 1

Why should the devs care? The game is already dumbed down as is.

Why should the devs care? The game is already dumbed down as is.

I wouldn't say "dumbed down" so much as incomplete... I went to play the Mod last night and I'll be damned if it's been too long... I remember I could get in and out of a town without alerting one zed... I'd have me  a backpack, some meds, some beans and a few colas, and a goold ol' winchester... but... this DIDN'T happen lastnight... I found myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to quickly loot and get outta the house before the zeds swarmed... the DayZ SA approach definitely does NOT work for the mod :P  

• Like 1