srvrsyde

DELETED BY USER

Idk about the crowbar... never used it... but if you place the hatchet in the toolbelt and then bring it back out. It's got full "ammo" again. You have to "reload" it again though. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

Aside from the fact that relogging into the server refreshes your ammo... If you actually find yourself in a situation where you've used 10000 swings in a single session, post some screenshots and show us that it's an issue.

I suspect it's a Arma-II limitation. I doubt it was intentionally coded so that you have to reload your axe.

No, dood. I come across them pretty often, they aren't rare. I hope they patch the unequip/reequip glitch that refreshes the item. :/

ah, i didn't know about the reequip glitch. that's pretty convenient, and everyone is right about all the hatchets that spawn. there's no need to worry about losing a hatchet. just a suggestion

you was able to do 99999 hits with it??? :D

then you need to take one hatchet to tool belt and one to the primary weapon slot then take the second hatchet when you out of ammo :D

I think some things require much "deeper" editing of Arma engine and game files, so this is the best solution to create melee weapon, maybe just to fix the reload bug...

just hit R to reload it. It's not a glitch. The item has an ammo number because it is nothing more than a reskinned gun made to look like a hatchet. It's a work-around from the Arma II engine.

The ammo is infinite.

You can hit R to reload it.

It is not a glitch.