darkpheonx

The Enclave [ENC] DayZ Epoch |Wanting Mature Members| Hosting Own Server |

nPuWavn.png

cooltext1426714627.png

(Note: We are somewhat bandit but not fully, we don't shoot someone unless they have something we want, otherwise they are left alone)

Member Count: 14

The Enclave, simply put, is a no shit group that is here to play and have fun. Now of course, we play, and when we play we don't like losing. The way we combat this is by having a basic training and other forms of training for those who have just joined the group, as well as a week long trial period to weed out the trolls and others who would ruin our group. Now, why do we have the trainings? Well, the only way you get good at something is if you practice, practice, practice, and we want to live at that standard. When you train with us, you are taught military tactics, defensive/offensive driving, and other things to make you one of the best player on the server, and when we are all playing together using these things we have learned, we are one team to be reckoned with.

cooltext1426715102.png

• A 50-slot teamspeak server to allow our members to communicate 24/7 without the issue of the server becoming full. 
  • Training of many different types to ensure that you and all other members can operate effectively and do what you need to do in order to survive.
  • A clear, established chain of command to ensure that problems are solved and stuff doesn't go bad when someone dies in combat.
  • A non-tolerance group to drama, immaturity, and other idiotic issues. Mess up 3 times and your out.
  • A fully functioning up-to-date DayZ Epoch server (search [ENC]) for our members to play on and have fun with fun mods and admin events. There is also a soon to be fully functioning donation system.

cooltext1426715549.png

cooltext1426728927.png

cooltext1426729336.png

cooltext1426729623.png

cooltext1426729851.png

cooltext1426730093.png

cooltext1426731096.png

cooltext1426737700.png

cooltext1426731581.png

cooltext1426732276.png

cooltext1426732517.png

cooltext1426732744.png

cooltext1426732936.png

cooltext1426716041.png

Field Technician - A Field Technician will be carrying all sorts of parts, varying from wheels to main rotor assemblies, always ready to fix up a vehicle when needed.

Field Medic - A Field Medic is a person who is going to be looting and carrying large amounts of blood bags, morphine, bandages, and other supplies, always ready in combat to fix our guys up.

Sniper - A sniper shoots and doesn't miss. A sniper would typically be trusted with any form of long range rifle and will be trained to scout out areas while concealed and other aspects of being a good marksman/scout.

Heavy/Light Machine Gunner - Putting lead down range and keeping enemies suppressed, a light/heavy machine gunner carries our heavy weaponry and makes sure enemies will be suppressed by a storm of lead.

Grenadier - A Grenadier would handle explosive ranging from grenades to grenade launchers, and sometimes rocket launchers, in short these guys make things go boom.

Shock Trooper - A Shock Trooper is someone who gets in the fight fast, hits hard, and leaves the enemies stunned and shocked. This includes amphibious, air, and ground assaults. Typically reserved for veteran members and those who show great skill, used for fast reinforcements, base raids, and other activities.

cooltext1426716444.png

1. Must be fourteen years of age or older.

2. Must have a microphone and teamspeak 3.

3. Must not be affiliated with any other dayz groups.

4. Must be willing to follow orders.

5. Must be mature and respectful.

cooltext1426717107.png

(PM applications to me, post it in reply to thread, or come on our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com for verbal application)

Timezone:

Experience in DayZ/Arma:

Past Groups: If any why did you leave:

What rank do you see yourself at:

What operational specialty would you want to be:

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences):

Edited by darkpheonx
  • Like 2

Looks like a pretty good group :3 hopefully more members will join, I can see good potential :)

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 3 years

What rank do you see yourself at: Corporal

What operational specialty would you want to be: Special ops, Snipping or Close quarter combat

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Currently playing the standalone with KRMA but due to it not being fully developped I'm looking fora dayZ Epoch group, that way I can play both 

Just wanted to ask, do you guys currently have a server to play on?

No, we do not have a server we play on atm, we are looking around for good ones to set up on. If you have any suggestions feel free to let us know.

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 3 years

What rank do you see yourself at: Corporal

What operational specialty would you want to be: Special ops, Snipping or Close quarter combat

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Currently playing the standalone with KRMA but due to it not being fully developped I'm looking fora dayZ Epoch group, that way I can play both 

Accepted, please connect to our ts at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com for further evaluation

Edited by darkpheonx

I have an amasing server, it's freshly started, so the player count is not very high,  but still. Has a lot of great plugins and the few players that are playing are very dedicated. Im currently playing on the server with my clan, so you better be prepared for some action!

The ip is: 195.198.189.3:25565

I have an amasing server, it's freshly started, so the player count is not very high,  but still. Has a lot of great plugins and the few players that are playing are very dedicated. Im currently playing on the server with my clan, so you better be prepared for some action!

The ip is: 195.198.189.3:25565

Sounds great, we will check it out and see what happens.

Timezone: EST

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 1 1/2 years

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: I've been in Stranger Danger which was broken up

What rank do you see yourself at: Lieutenant

What operational specialty would you want to be: Field Medic

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Well, I'm just sick and tired of joining groups that break up in two months. they get off on such a great start but just crumble.. You guys seem very intact

Timezone: EST

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 1 1/2 years

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: I've been in Stranger Danger which was broken up

What rank do you see yourself at: Lieutenant

What operational specialty would you want to be: Field Medic

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Well, I'm just sick and tired of joining groups that break up in two months. they get off on such a great start but just crumble.. You guys seem very intact

Accepted, please connect to our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com for further evaluation 

Timezone: Eastern

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 2 years

Past Groups: If any why did you leave:Never been in a real clan, just friends.

What rank do you see yourself at: Staff sergeant

What operational specialty would you want to be: sniping, Pilot (insertion, extraction, scouting, transportation) I can almost always get on for the most part if needed.) 1 more thing, im pretty good for keeping overwatch or reconicence..

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences):Always wanted to be part of a group because I like being Tactical and winning. Im good with teams and like to be lethal and silent. I love to be invisible.

Edited by HeXtiK ReaPer

Timezone: Eastern

Past Groups: If any why did you leave:Never been in a real clan, just friends.

What rank do you see yourself at: Staff sergeant

What operational specialty would you want to be: sniping, Pilot (insertion, extraction, scouting, transportation) I can almost always get on for the most part if needed.) 1 more thing, im pretty good for keeping overwatch or reconicence..

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences):Always wanted to be part of a group because I like being Tactical and winning. Im good with teams and like to be lethal and silent. I love to be invisible.

Accepted, please report to our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com. Do note that piloting is not an operational specialty.

Timezone:CET

Experience in DayZ/Arma: Very little

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: None

What rank do you see yourself at: Recruit

Light machine Gunner

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): I don't like playing on my own. I'm more of a team player and your team looks pretty organised.

Timezone: GMT+/--1:00

Experience in DayZ/Arma:Been playing Arma 2 for about 2/3 years

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: Had a group of 5 but the leader wasnt a leader and had to do everything himself and i had to help him, the group was just in the comfort of our efforts so we left.

What rank do you see yourself at: Private First Class

Shocktrooper

I wanted to join a group for a long while since my old one fell appart and i really think because im such a safe player i can bring in alot of goodies to the group and im willing to share!

Edited by RandomBandit

Timezone: GMT+/--1:00

Experience in DayZ/Arma:Been playing Arma 2 for about 2/3 years

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: Had a group of 5 but the leader wasnt a leader and had to do everything himself and i had to help him, the group was just in the comfort of our efforts so we left.

Shocktrooper

I wanted to join a group for a long while since my old one fell appart and i really think because im such a safe player i can bring in alot of goodies to the group and im willing to share!

Accepted, please report to our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com for further evaluation.

Timezone: GMT-6

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 8 Months

What operational specialty would you want to be: Field Medic or Heavy/Light Machine Gunner

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences):  I've never been in a Clan for DayZ or Arma before, and I think it would be nice to be in a clan full of people who are not immature, and can teach me things about the game I didn't know before.

Timezone: GMT-6

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 8 Months

What operational specialty would you want to be: Field Medic or Heavy/Light Machine Gunner

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences):  I've never been in a Clan for DayZ or Arma before, and I think it would be nice to be in a clan full of people who are not immature, and can teach me things about the game I didn't know before.

Accepted, please connect to our teamspeak for further evaluation.

Timezone:CET

Experience in DayZ/Arma: Very little

Light machine Gunner

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): I don't like playing on my own. I'm more of a team player and your team looks pretty organised.

accepted, report to our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com

Darkpheonx, am I not accepted:(? You idd not react at my application.

You have been accepted, I had simply not seen your app due to the amount of things I had to do.

Timezone:GMT

Experience in DayZ/Arma: over 50 hours on dayz and 100+ on wasteland

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: 2 previous groups had to do school studies 

What rank do you see yourself at: starting at private and working way up

What operational specialty would you want to be: medic or sniper

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Probably because i lost interest in the game but want to get back into it and would like to work with a group as going it alone is hard. Also i am out of practice and it would be good to have a team to help me get back to where i was.   

Experience in DayZ/Arma: over 50 hours on dayz and 100+ on wasteland

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: 2 previous groups had to do school studies 

What rank do you see yourself at: starting at private and working way up

What operational specialty would you want to be: medic or sniper

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): Probably because i lost interest in the game but want to get back into it and would like to work with a group as going it alone is hard. Also i am out of practice and it would be good to have a team to help me get back to where i was.   

Accepted, please connect to our teamspeak at 82ndab.teamspeak3.com and look for either Col Autumn, Lt Col Carter, or Pfc Lancelot

What rank do you see yourself at: Private, and work my way up.

What operational specialty would you want to be: Heavy/Light Machine Gunner / Shock Trooper

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): I frequently play Epoch and would love to play with a group of skilled players. I have a good ability in creating designs for base building and choosing suitable locations for a base, which i feel would be  a necessity for a clan such as this.

Experience in DayZ/Arma: 1 Year

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: 1st clan was due to inactivity and the second was due for killing each other and destroying our own valuable cars and in the end no one trusting each other.

What operational specialty would you want to be: Field Technician or Medic 

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): This clan looks great and will have great chemistry because of the the similarity in age which i have not had before, i love being a group player and this clan looks like a proper team.

Timezone: Pacific , US & Canada

Experience in DayZ/Arma: almost none 

Past Groups: If any why did you leave: none

What rank do you see yourself at: Captain

What operational specialty would you want to be:  Heavy/Light Machine Gunner and                                                                                                                         pilot  

Why do you want to join (2 or more sentences): I like to play with few people

unfortunately barely any of my friends play Dayz so I am looking for a clan to play

with and win.